The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

New Playoff Pump-Up Video (For Those With 4 Or So Minutes To Kill)

pushfrog7

Wow, thanks for all the feedback so far! Haha, I realize that Adele is probably not a go-to for pump-up hockey songs, but like I said, it was a personal preference. The video is sort of meant to be framed by the highlight goals we got against Boston in January. I really liked the line in the song that goes "we could have had it all", so I just ran with it. I would have loved to used something by Eminem, but there are already really, really good videos out there using "Till I Collapse" and "Not Afraid" (plus "Lose Yourself" is definitely taken somewhere), so I didn't want to just make another copy.

@Canucksbiggestfan: That's a fair point, I don't normally use transitions at all so it's something I'll definitely pay attention to if I decide to make another one at some time later in the future. Thanks!

Wow, thanks for all the feedback so far! Haha, I realize that Adele is probably not a go-to for pump-up hockey songs, but like I said, it was a personal preference. The video is sort of meant to be framed by the highlight goals we got against Boston in January. I really liked the line in the song that goes "we could have had it all", so I just ran with it. I would have loved to used something by Eminem, but there are already really, really good videos out there using "Till I Collapse" and "Not Afraid" (plus "Lose Yourself" is definitely taken somewhere), so I didn't want to just make another copy.

@Canucksbiggestfan: That's a fair point, I don't normally use transitions at all so it's something I'll definitely pay attention to if I decide to make another one at some time later in the future. Thanks!

Archived