The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Help, Listen To Shorthouse But Watch Cbc?

Has anyone come across a solution to be able to listen to Shorthouse's play by play while watching the plaoyffs on CBC? If I turn on the radio it is out of sync with the TV feed but others must share this frustration as well, we want to hear our home announcer's play by play..!

I always thought the TEAM 1040 synced itself with CBC? It's something they had boasted before.

The only way I can think of is having a PVR and pausing the game until it syncs with the radio. If the radio is faster than the television, I guess you could use the feed at TEAM1040.ca.

I always thought the TEAM 1040 synced itself with CBC? It's something they had boasted before.

The only way I can think of is having a PVR and pausing the game until it syncs with the radio. If the radio is faster than the television, I guess you could use the feed at TEAM1040.ca.

I've written to them and requested they either sync or delay - if it were delayed, a pvr pause could sync it. But with it advanced, a pause in the 1040 medial player does not delay the feed - it resumes in real time. Either of those could remedy the problem. I would listen to Shorty every time. Perhaps others could write to them also - it may make a difference - I have not received a response yet to let me know if it is possible or not...

Next problem, I brewed only one batch of beer last month and waited three weeks before starting the next thinking I'd have enough, now I've only 10 beer left and another two weeks to go before my next batch is ready... any solutions?

Has anyone come across a solution to be able to listen to Shorthouse's play by play while watching the plaoyffs on CBC?  If I turn on the radio it is out of sync with the TV feed but others must share this frustration as well, we want to hear our home announcer's play by play..!

Archived