The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

No Panic

tibowtime

I'm sure all of you have watched the media scrums with AV and some of the players

What really stands out is how calm everyone seems to be

Clearly they haven't lost hope and they truly believe they can pull through this

But it all starts with one shift, one period, one game

Once they gain some confidence and get a W this will be a dangerous team

In the words of KB3 :

Kevin Bieksa @kbieksa3

Good re-group day today for the boys! Lots of team bonding... Got these guys right where we want them!!

Guest BuckFoston

"Got these guys right where we want them!!" - I really hope he is not going to be eating those words. It's like talking smack and then getting blown out, you look like an utter fool afterwards.

Good luck to them Wednesday, although they will need a lot more than luck.

"Got these guys right where we want them!!" - I really hope he is not going to be eating those words. It's like talking smack and then getting blown out, you look like an utter fool afterwards.

Good luck to them Wednesday, although they will need a lot more than luck.

I believe had we have had D Sedin to start the series we could have swept LA, so I believe if Sedin comes back we could sweep La. Lets face it H and D sedin play the best when they are together. H sedin has shown he can play without him but thats during the reg season. "If" D Sedin plays and we take it to LA and win, we will plant a seed of doubt in the kings and make them doubt that they can win us with D sedin in the line up.

Archived