The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks Will Get Over This Hump

PACHEAT727

We should all start praying now, they are going to need it. LA won't go easily and our team is going to have to bring their hard hats and work boots for this one, Hank is going to have to actually play with some emotion and grit to lift his team or it's curtains!!!

Cory will have to be the best player on the ice tonight, he may even have to steal this one.

Kes needs to leave his ego at the hotel and just play, Edler just needs to stop thinking and be the monster on the back end, big hits, heavy shots, and great break out passes.

I know they can do it, I have seen it over and over this year. Lets wake up boys and show LA and the rest of the league why we are the best period!!!!!!

3 out of 167 teams have come back from being down 3-0. so that's a <2% chance of the canucks winning this series.

canucks have been down 3-0 three times before (i think) and have lost every time.

my heart says canucks will win but the stats don't look good. :(

3 out of 167 teams have come back from being down 3-0. so that's a <2% chance of the canucks winning this series.

canucks have been down 3-0 three times before (i think) and have lost every time.

Then again, I've come to terms with the fact that when it comes to stats like these for the Canucks, they don't really seem to matter. One that comes to mind is the one about the high likelihood of teams winning the cup if they win the first two games of the final. Look what happened last year.

Archived