The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Olli Jokinen Ufa

I think Olli would be a great Option to fill our 3rd line center role and a guy that could really help develop our rookies. Jordan/Kass/Jensen/Sweat Money should all get call ups next season. Playing on a line with Olli and a quality checker in Hansen or Raymond(if he accepts MG's offer) would be great experience for them and one of them could possibly seize the opportunity to become an effective NHL player. I also really like the combo of Malhotra and Lappiere on the 4th It gives me a ton of confidence in our offence knowing we have guys on the bottom that can play the hard minutes.

I also think if one of our goal tending duo have to be moved which I try not to imagine.

For Luongo we should target Headman. I still can't believe we might trade the best goalie in franchise history. But if the right package were there.

And for Schnider I would be targeting A Larsson. Schnider will be a superstar and if he moves I would expect nothing less than the best possible fit for our team.

Excluding Webber I thought we exposed him in last years playoffs. None the less landing him would be the biggest deal since Bertuzzi/Luongo. Unfortunately his cap hit would mean letting a ton of our depth guys go for picks.

What ever happens I will be cheering for Luo and Schnider until they retire.

I think he would take a 3rd line role because he would get to be the trigger man. I think he would be happy if he got enough ice time on the PP or with the Sedins after a PK. On this team its not about what line your on its about how many minutes and the quality of those mins. with Max Lap and Malhotra taking a large defensive responsibility Olli could see alot of neutral zone starts. I agree he is underrated but I think he's exactly the kind of guy we need someone to vet our rookies and take some of the heat off of them as well as Kesler.

Guest PUNJABI CANUCK

The way Olli played THIS year I'd rather have him play 2nd line center and move Ryan to his wing than the other way around.

Olli will land a big 3 year contract (not with the Canucks).

Headman?

Schnider?

Sweat?

Webber?

"And for Schnider I would be targeting A Larsson. Schnider will be a superstar and if he moves I would expect nothing less than the best possible fit for our team.

Excluding Webber I thought we exposed him in last years playoffs. None the less landing him would be the biggest deal since Bertuzzi/Luongo."

WHAAAAT?

Schnider will be a superstar, but excluding Webber we exposed him in last years playoffs? Or we exposed "A Larsson" ?(just any old Larson? or A. Larson?)

Or we excluding Webber, Schnider will be a superstar.

I AM DISSAPOINT

Headman?

Schnider?

Sweat?

Webber?

"And for Schnider I would be targeting A Larsson. Schnider will be a superstar and if he moves I would expect nothing less than the best possible fit for our team.

Excluding Webber I thought we exposed him in last years playoffs. None the less landing him would be the biggest deal since Bertuzzi/Luongo."

WHAAAAT?

Schnider will be a superstar, but excluding Webber we exposed him in last years playoffs? Or we exposed "A Larsson" ?(just any old Larson? or A. Larson?)

Or we excluding Webber, Schnider will be a superstar.

I AM DISSAPOINT

Archived