The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Signing] Canucks sign Patrick Mullen

First of all the Canucks are not your team, no part of the orginization belongs to you.

Second, your life must really be sad that you feel the need to judge someone you don't even know.

When was the last time you were signed by an NHL team? I'm guessing your major accomplishment in life was moving out of mom's house...even if it was only to her basement.

This proves 6OH!3 is just a troll. He has yet to respond to any of my posts. He's not willing to go against facts and figures.

Guys, just leave this be. You've all won against 6OH!3 as long as you don't feed the troll.

The man just straight up told you that these signings add depth, and the players can find their stride in the AHL and hopefully be able to make the NHL in years to come. From these points, you come up with the fact that he'd rather win a "Calder cup than a Stanley Cup."

You sir, have some fine comprehension and intelligence.

Sir, you may have missed the first paragraph of that post where I actually explain why I disagree with what that guy said. I do not want to insult your vision because I do not want to get personal like the rest of you. Just to reiterate what I said:

"We have much greater needs such as a second line winger and a third line centre, and Gills is signing players that are a) in their prime and not going to get better and b have had limited success on teams worse than ours. You say Patrick Mullen is depth, but he's never played a game in the NHL! Yann Sauve is higher on the depth chart than this guy!"

Next time read the full post instead of skipping to the last sentence.

This will be my last post on this topic because everyone here is getting so personal and sensitive for some reason.

Archived