The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Proposal] Van/Edm Trade

Like others have said. The Oilers aren't trading a 21 year old 35 goal/PPG player with as much heart and leadership as Eberle for a 33 year old Luongo.

...and of course the Canucks would trade Luongo within the division if they could get Eberle. The Oilers would be getting 3-5 good years out of Luongo while the Canucks would be getting 10-15 good years out of Eberle.

I'm assuming Tambellini has hell no. LOL at all of you saying that you wouldn't do it. Eberle is a lot cheaper than Lu, and his value is in another dimension as Lu's. They'd probably still say hell no even if Lu didn't have that contract. I'd do this, and add any player not named Sedin to it. Eberle is going to be something special

I'm assuming Tambellini has hell no. LOL at all of you saying that you wouldn't do it. Eberle is a lot cheaper than Lu, and his value is in another dimension as Lu's. They'd probably still say hell no even if Lu didn't have that contract. I'd do this, and add any player not named Sedin to it. Eberle is going to be something special

Archived