The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

if the canucks do sign doan, this is my biggest worry...and it isnt probably what you think

billabong

stop putting higgins in your top 6 proposed lineups.

we wont win a cup with him in top 6.

sedin-sedin-doan

booth-kesler-kassian

burrows-lapierre-higgins

hansen-malhotra-matthias

edler-garrison

hamhuis-bieksa

ballard-tanev

C. Schneider

E. Lack

THAT is a cup winning lineup.

Shane Doan is yesterdays news. The Canucks are on a youth rebuilding program so why would they sign that old fossil. Besides, just because he's from BC doesn't mean he automatically wants to play in Vancouver. Kinda reminds one of the Shea Weber assumption. Look where that got us = egg all over our faces!!!..........HA!!!.................

stop putting higgins in your top 6 proposed lineups.

we wont win a cup with him in top 6.

sedin-sedin-doan

booth-kesler-kassian

burrows-lapierre-higgins

hansen-malhotra-matthias

edler-garrison

hamhuis-bieksa

ballard-tanev

C. Schneider

E. Lack

THAT is a cup winning lineup.

Shane Doan is yesterdays news. The Canucks are on a youth rebuilding program so why would they sign that old fossil. Besides, just because he's from BC doesn't mean he automatically wants to play in Vancouver. Kinda reminds one of the Shea Weber assumption. Look where that got us = egg all over our faces!!!..........HA!!!.................

Shane Doan is yesterdays news.  The Canucks are on a youth rebuilding program so why would they sign that old fossil.  Besides, just because he's from BC doesn't mean he automatically wants to play in Vancouver.  Kinda reminds one of the Shea Weber assumption.  Look where that got us = egg all over our faces!!!..........HA!!!.................

if the canucks do sign doan (which would be great...if its no more then two years) my biggest worry is would his heart still be with the phx/wpg organization. i know he would play hard and be an effective player but would that little extra push be left in phx. when sundin was here all i kept hearing was "sure, he is canucks but his heart is still in toronto", there is no shame in that because of all the blood, sweat and tears these two guys put into both of their teams.

virtually what im asking is "would the exact same player we saw in phx, be the one we would have in the canucks line up?"

i have my doubts just because of how loyal he is to phx organization but i also know how much of straight up guy he is through and through

so i dont know, only time tell if he does indeed leave his home sweet home..

Archived