The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 13 - CDC Sim Connected [PS3 SIM LEAGUE]

DollarAndADream

And regards to the trade that is pending. It's my opinion that if two teams both said done deal and it's sitting in the queue for trav to approve, it's a done deal. Be a man of your word. That's the risk we take when making deals prior to knowing rankings. I got screwed on both my deals, but oh well, we live we learn, luckily they weren't all that significant.

IF both teams agreed to the deal, then it should go through, we can still make trades they just can't be official because we are making sure players in the real NHL aren't traded and screw everything up.

If you agree to something then you stick by it. In this situation it seems that Carolina didn't officially agree to the deal.

Yea I'm not saying I disagree with the fact that if both people say something then they should stick by it. All I'm saying is that after the deadline trades are no longer allowed. So even if both gm's agree upon a trade for when the season starts, it is not official so one of the GM's can very well just screw up the trade if he doesn't like a players overall.

Exactly right there. If you're negotiating trades right now, it won't be official. The other GM can very well back out of it if he changes his mind.

Those are all non-official negotiations. I'm only allowing you to negotiate with each other after the deadline because I know people will probably be doing it anyways.

Archived