The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Routes for North Vancouver Class 7 'N' Road Test

cleowin

Hello again,

I decided to take my next test in Burnaby.. I hear some examiners make you turn right onto Lougheed Highway from a one way stop and make you turn over 4 lanes to turn left on Gilmore, and then they take you up to the awkward 4 way stop, then right onto Carleton and up through Willliam around to the kitchener elementary school. How exactly do you make 4 lane changes without 'cutting' across them all?

Do you have to mirror/signal/shoulder check, then once you moved, do you have to do the whole process again until you make it across all lanes?

Hello, I have a road test booked for Monday, Aug. 27th at Burnaby at 5 PM (during rush hour).

I heard that rush hour actually benefits people since you are stuck in traffic more likely. Examiners can only keep you for the max 45 minutes isn't that right?

Also, will I have to worry about blocked intersections and stuff like that since it is indeed rush hour? What are the rules for blocking intersections? Can you do it if you are on a through road and the intersection has 2 way stops?

I know you can't do it for a 4 Way Stop/Green Light, etc.

Hello, I have a road test booked for Monday, Aug. 27th at Burnaby at 5 PM (during rush hour).

I heard that rush hour actually benefits people since you are stuck in traffic more likely. Examiners can only keep you for the max 45 minutes isn't that right?

Also, will I have to worry about blocked intersections and stuff like that since it is indeed rush hour? What are the rules for blocking intersections? Can you do it if you are on a through road and the intersection has 2 way stops?

I know you can't do it for a 4 Way Stop/Green Light, etc.

Good luck!

Also, something new I noticed! The Burnaby Heights section has 40 Km/hr signs posted on certain neighbourhood streets (Carleton, and what not).

I read that all residential streets in North Burnaby have a 40 KM/hr limit. Is this true? I only do 40 on the roads with signs posted right?

I noticed that some of the streets didn't have these signs, only some.

So i passed! Third time the charm! I had this young brunette lady, she barely paid attention to me. She said i passed with no errors. Everything was perfect, except my stall park. I didnt get inside the white line :( oh well! 2 years till my class 5 road test!

So i passed! Third time the charm! I had this young brunette lady, she barely paid attention to me. She said i passed with no errors. Everything was perfect, except my stall park. I didnt get inside the white line :( oh well! 2 years till my class 5 road test!

• 8 months later...

Archived