The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 13 GM Connected Prestige Worldwide [Xbox] (Seven Teams Available)

Beluga Whale

u think that game was epic?

mine and new jerseys game was epic epic.

new jerseys up 3-2 in the 3rd with 9 seconds remaining.... Couture shoots HE SCORES!!!!!!!!!

New Jersey wins the faceoff, 8 seconds remaining, they bring the puck into the attacking zone, 5 seconds remaining, they cycle the puck , 1 second remaining , and Kovalchuck GETS THE PASS INFRONT OF THE NET AND SNIPES IT PAST LUNDQVIST with only 0.1 second remaining :sadno::sadno::sadno::sadno::sadno::sadno:

I finally thought i had nj where i wanted him but no the hockey gods just werent on my side ....once again i lose a game in the last 30 seconds or overtime

nj wins 4-3

GG NJ

Trade announcement:

To BUF:

Mezaros 84

To SJS:

Kassian 79

Foligno 73

2014 3rd round pick

Also every try to get all their games done, sim at 7 tonight and then we will be taking a 7 day break for the holiday.

everyone just ignore him if we keep on acknowledging him he will keep in doing this he is feeding off of it

he is just embarrassed that after 3 months of acting tough and cocky against everyone he backed down after 5 days of someone doing it to him

so dont reply to him and of he keeps on doing it eventually a moderator will step in

OK. Florida and Ottawa have been getting on my nerves i've been trying to get a hold of them for the past 2 days. i have sent them friend requests, messages, and sent multiple game requests and have got NO response what so ever i cant afford losing anymore games from the sim because my team is apparently going downhill right now.

BOOT THEM BOTH

OK. Florida and Ottawa have been getting on my nerves i've been trying to get a hold of them for the past 2 days. i have sent them friend requests, messages, and sent multiple game requests and have got NO response what so ever i cant afford losing anymore games from the sim because my team is apparently going downhill right now.

BOOT THEM BOTH

Archived