The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

I can guarantee Adam Rose will not go over at all. Just Fandango 2.0

he was pretty over with the nxt crowd when he was fueding with bo dallas (then again, everyone was over against bo dallas) but there wasn't a whole lot special about him. i would have expected generico or neville to come up before rose did. i knew rusev would have been called up quickly. he's calm, cool and collected. he's an old school big guy who doesn't have to talk, and his manager is fine

Edited by Twilight Sparkle

I wish Ziggler had won, he has so much more talent than Barrett, Barrett got lucky & got great reactions from the post-Mania crowd, I doubt it continues, so hopefully he doesn't win the IC title.

That was a pretty good match though, I like this tournament idea, I wish they would do things like this and #1C matches more often rather than just handing out title shots.

Now next week to start RAW, they should show a Limo pulling up to the arena, a door opens, there is a pause.

Then the first guy to step out is Ric Flair. That would be awesome.

they could very well do that, with the 'reports' saying flair isn't involved

i have to say though, that was a pretty good episode of raw-- good follow up to the post mania one. usually we've seen in the past few years, raws following the post mania show don't live up to it, and normally the southern crowds are a little more lethargic. this alabama crowd was feeling it, and raw still carried itself without daniel bryan by building the main event around the shield, who are super over. smart booking over putting cena in or whatever

i especially loved the ending where there was no babyface save, it was just the shield getting beaten down, hoping for the run in, but evolution came out, just great stuff. loved it

sheamus/barrett semi final match will be a good one. those two work so well together. you can definitely see that hunter has more influence on the product now and i love it. i loved the paige match, she took a beating against alicia fox, who is pretty talented, had a good babyface come back, that submission finish was great; crowd loved it