The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Gunfire At Richmond Ikea Parkade

DonLever

Sounds like gangsters are running amok in this province. Police can't, won't or simply turn a blind eye until innocent bystanders are effected. I'm not surprised anymore and if this continues I will be packing up my bags and moving to Japan or Switzerland. Those are places where there are like no guns or gangs. This province is turning into a serious sink hole, getting worse and worse by the day!

Sounds like gangsters are running amok in this province. Police can't, won't or simply turn a blind eye until innocent bystanders are effected. I'm not surprised anymore and if this continues I will be packing up my bags and moving to Japan or Switzerland. Those are places where there are like no guns or gangs. This province is turning into a serious sink hole, getting worse and worse by the day!

Because our tougher gun laws prevented this shooting? Oh wait, it didn't.

The issue here isn't guns and whether or not they should be controlled more or otherwise, since it's probably 99% of the gun violence in Vancouver are caused by illegal guns. Criminals won't be obeying the laws here.

That being said, this is more of a cultural/societal problem. Why are there groups of young, testosterone driven males shooting at each other in the first place? Where are the families in all this? Is there anything more the police can be doing?

Maybe we ought to start tar and feathering these gangster wannabees, along with public spanking or something.

Archived