The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 13 GMC Play League "Prestige Worldwide" 2.0 (Teams Available) [XBOX 360]

Go Faulk Yourself

I'm very content, regardless of if I was in the playoffs or not, to wait until all series are done, the groups here are both still quite active, they are just having troubles getting online at the same time

After the first round is finished, I'm pretty sure it will pick up quickly, so hold tight folks.

As for the rule of 5 days.. That was implemented in the first year, I should re-do that whole section, mainly because some of the rules are out-of-date because as we've progressed, they have been redone. Last playoffs we took 7 days to get out of the first round, so I wouldn't imagine the rule applies anymore.

I'm very content, regardless of if I was in the playoffs or not, to wait until all series are done, the groups here are both still quite active, they are just having troubles getting online at the same time

After the first round is finished, I'm pretty sure it will pick up quickly, so hold tight folks.

As for the rule of 5 days.. That was implemented in the first year, I should re-do that whole section, mainly because some of the rules are out-of-date because as we've progressed, they have been redone. Last playoffs we took 7 days to get out of the first round, so I wouldn't imagine the rule applies anymore.

PHX is horrible. That has been officially confirmed (12-1, 5-4, 5-1, 7-0). What we also just discovered is that he's also a moron. Thanks to Beluga Whale for bringing this to light. I think this ought to quiet down the great Brendan Gaunce for a little while. Thanks for the free pass to the second round zfetch2.0!

#NHL14Cogliano

Archived