The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NEEDED: Old Tickets from Round 1 of 2011-12 Play-Offs

Hi guys, I'm not sure if this is the right forum as I haven't been on the boards for awhile, but I'm searching for some very specific items.

Some history first. I have a friend down in LA who collects various hockey memorabilia (sticks, game used equipment, cards etc.) and in particular tickets. I've been to many many Canucks games over the years and have kept most of my tickets; in fact, I probably have between 150-200 tickets.

My friend though, is looking to buy or trade tickets from HOME GAMES 1, 2 and 3 from the FIRST ROUND of the 2011-12 Play-Offs (against the Kings obviously.) He has quite an extensive collection of tickets himself but is hard pressed to find tickets from those three games. He needs 3 tickets of each game, so the more that have the better.

He even talked to Jarret Stoll, who is trying to track down Home Game 3 tickets himself. I'm never a fan of helping the "enemy" but he's a buddy, so why not? Anyways, if anyone could help myself and my friend out, that would be great.

Please comment and DM me and I'll pass on information and exchange e-mails with my friend Chris.

Thanks in advance!

Archived