The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC STHS Hockey League (Season 3)

*VaNcOuVeRCaNuCkS*

Also, a note to VC and all GM's in STHS:

VC hasn't implemented the Gunnarson trade yet so he's still on my roster. As I was making the lines and calling up my prospects to the NHL, there wasn't enough room as I had too many players so I've waived a few. One of them includes Carl Gunnarson. Please do not claim him as it might cause complications after VC implements the deals so yea, just wanted to give a heads up. Thanks! :)

No point in claiming him anyways since he won't be able to play for the new team (post-deadline rule IRL and IIRC this happened in season 1).

I don't see the trade being implemented.

If anyone claims him, he will sit on their roster, suspended for the duration of the season

I'm most certain it will be...VC just forgot or something cause he did approve the deal and it was then sent in. Myself, Nail, and Disaronno were all in the message as witnesses so I'm pretty confident VC will put it in.

Reading more into this players are still aloud to play the rest of the season but they can't participate in the playoffs

Also they cannot be sent down to the AHL team if they were acquired through waivers after the trade deadline

Regarding the posted trade trade today

When I get home from work I am quickly going to look through my emails to see what was talked about and if I actually said this trade was okay

MINNESOTA-WILD_WVNTWL-273x300.jpg

Post-Deadline

Zach Parise [A] - Mikko Koivu [C] - Devin Setoguchi

Brooks Laich - Olli Jokinen - Dany Heatley [A]

Guillaume Latendresse - Cal O'Reilly - Lee Stempniak

Ryan Shannon - Erik Christensen - Nik Zherdev

Tomas Kaberle - Dan Boyle

Chris Pronger - James Wisniewski

Jordan Leopold - Joe Corvo

Sergei Bobrovsky

Justin Peters

LTIR: Stephen Weiss, Jonathan Cheechoo

If this is true, I claimed Sergei first, then Wandell. I had no idea.

Actually I can just wait for the Sergei claim to go through and then do the next one.

I should have just edited the first post, sorry.

@Gmen, I'm tired ok. :). Hey two goal night for Stastny in his debut for you, not bad.

Archived