The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Please, just fire AV already

pimpcurtly

Not because he's a bad coach. Not because he's lost the room. Do it to shut all you crybabies up. I am so fracking sick of reading about it and hearing about it at work...it's relentless. I cant go 1 page online or 2 steps at work without someone bitching about the dam coach and how it's all his fault and how if we had Lindy Ruff, we'd be cup champs 10 times over. It's getting ridiculous. And people criticize the stupidest things. If there were a bathroom cam, people would rip him on how he wipes his ass. So lets just end this and be done with it. And while were at it, lets just blow the whole fracking team up as well...it's cup or bust right?!? A few years in the NHL basement along with Calgary and Colorado ought to weed out some of you whiny, spoiled brats.

OR....we could just support the guys and not be so fixated on winning all the time(especially in a 30 team league, 16 team playoff bracket). If they lose, oh well, move on. Some people forget that it's just a game...here for our entertainment. Sure I criticize when AV makes a dumb decision or when a player makes a stupid play but not for one second, do I think I know more about hockey or the players than the head coach and his staff. I've played, reffed, watched hockey my entire life and I know nothing compared to these guys. It's crazy how some of you think you even have a clue what goes on in the locker room and behind the bench(including some media members).

/rant

I feel much better now. :) Go Canucks Go!! :towel:

Not because he's a bad coach. Not because he's lost the room. Do it to shut all you crybabies up. I am so fracking sick of reading about it and hearing about it at work...it's relentless. I cant go 1 page online or 2 steps at work without someone bitching about the dam coach and how it's all his fault and how if we had Lindy Ruff, we'd be cup champs 10 times over. It's getting ridiculous. And people criticize the stupidest things. If there were a bathroom cam, people would rip him on how he wipes his ass. So lets just end this and be done with it. And while were at it, lets just blow the whole fracking team up as well...it's cup or bust right?!? A few years in the NHL basement along with Calgary and Colorado ought to weed out some of you whiny, spoiled brats.

OR....we could just support the guys and not be so fixated on winning all the time(especially in a 30 team league, 16 team playoff bracket). If they lose, oh well, move on. Some people forget that it's just a game...here for our entertainment. Sure I criticize when AV makes a dumb decision or when a player makes a stupid play but not for one second, do I think I know more about hockey or the players than the head coach and his staff. I've played, reffed, watched hockey my entire life and I know nothing compared to these guys. It's crazy how some of you think you even have a clue what goes on in the locker room and behind the bench(including some media members).

/rant

I feel much better now. :) Go Canucks Go!! :towel:

Archived