The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] R1G2 | San Jose Sharks @ Vancouver Canucks | 7:00PM | TSN | SJS LEADS 1-0

Blueberries

If Edler is slotted as our number 1 d-man for now and into the future, we are in BIG trouble...constant turnovers and loses 70% of the puck battles. Staple his ass to the pine.

Good to see Kesler finally showing signs of being the beast he's been touted to be. The rest of the team has to now play with disciplined anger.

How about some finish in the third, Sedins?

I live in the Okanagan and no one has any flags on their cars or nothing? Is nobody excited or pumped or nothing this year? What's it like in Van, any car flags or memorabilia flying around?

Don't give up boys, yeah we haven't scored yet but our play is much improved. Even though the score is worse than it was at the same time last game, our play is much more encouraging. The Sedins aren't invisible, we're supporting the puck, keeping it in the zone and going to the net. I feel like if we can get one goal there will be a whole lot more coming.

Also I love Kesler for what he did at the end of the period there to give us some momentum going into the 3rd. If that doesn't send a message, I don't know what will.

Archived