Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

22 minutes ago, ThrustyPrusty89 said:

Sbisa?

Why is Kenins so weirdly buff? 

Luca-Sbisa.jpg

Yes.

Why is Kenins so weirdly buff? 

After two years coached from Bob Hartley 2011/12.. The season here has 40 games less than in the NHL and the players had been a lot in the gym in those Hartley days.

Edited by the harry

sicherer_rueckhalt_span12.jpg

A few buildings in a narrow valley, a windy stadium that is cold as the pole. Sometimes it is even foggy inside. But the fans are fanatic like italian soccer fans, they speak italian too so that is the reason maybe. Stars in your village, that's lockout from the european view.

Edited by the harry

51 minutes ago, the harry said:

sicherer_rueckhalt_span12.jpg

A few buildings in a narrow valley, a windy stadium that is cold as the pole. Sometimes it is even foggy inside. But the fans are fanatic like italian soccer fans, they speak italian too so that is the reason maybe. Stars in your village, that's lockout from the european view.

Cory Schneider?

21 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Nikita Tryamkin?

21 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Adrien Plavsic?

20 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Cory Schneider?

Tripple Yes!

And now one without a picture: In the very first hockey game I saw live he made the shutout winner, it was a playoff quarterfinal and my hometown team defeated the favourite. It was a legendary game because we were a losing team for a long time those times. It was in a legendary bowl, indeed Muhamed Ali was boxing there a few years before. And the player was a legend too, I was looking for a picture where he eats his loved hot dogs but I could'nt find one.

1 minute ago, the harry said:

And now one without a picture: In the very first hockey game I saw live he made the shutout winner, it was a playoff quarterfinal and my hometown team defeated the favourite. It was a legendary game because we were a losing team for a long time those times. It was in a legendary bowl, indeed Muhamed Ali was boxing there a few years before. And the player was a legend too, I was looking for a picture where he eats his loved hot dogs but I could'nt find one.

No idea. Your description is too vague.