The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

SCF: (1) Chicago Blackhawks vs (4) Boston Bruins

Who will win the Series?  

119 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

As much as I'm HATIN' on both teams...I wanna see the 'Hawks lose - more! This is why. Duncan Keith has quickly become a villain in the league - for me. He's an un-repentant proven head-hunter, liar & a sexist..yet the dude faces few if any "real" professional consequences for his actions. He hides behind the excuse that the culture of violence in hockey has ambiguous boundaries. Bull-crap! Everyone else pays the piper... Mr. Keith! I'm totally sick of his cowardly retributions. It'd serve him right to be taken-out by the punches he so desperately tries to avoid out there. Or maybe Keith should be on the receiving end of justice delivered-up in his OWN-style...if ya know what I mean?! If the Dept. of Player Safety continues to coddle favored-players like Keith... is it any wonder rhat players in the rest of the league still have targets? I really wanna see those natterin' & hypocritical 'Hawks defeated in similar heart-breaking fashion...as the 'Nucks. Especially as the reigning President's trophy winners and all! Should the 'Hawks be bullied, broken, jobbed & robbed by the SAME crap permitted by the SAME sub-standard officiating as in the 2011 Final...then maybe the Blackhawks organization will be far less inclined to buddy-up with the Jeremy Jacobs' voting-block in the future. IF that happens.....teams advocating for super-star skills & speed over mug & punch violence as the preferred model for the game... will see sanity win-out in the end. In this shortened season..of Boston-strong & after the loss of that young Bruins-fan to terrorism - I guess I could temporarily suspend my hatred of the Rat & the rest of those Bruisers....only...IF viking Tuuka Rask wins MVP and the manipulations from the League's Head Offices are more exposed! Yet - I suppose it's possible that even Jeremy Jacobs & those NHLOA-types beholdin' to Mr. Campbell...would not be so foolish or greedy - as to try the same crap TWICE.

Referees assigned to the Stanley Cup Final: Wes McCauley, Dan O'Halloran, Chris Rooney, Brad Watson.

Linesmen assigned to Stanley Cup Final: Shane Heyer, Brian Murphy, Pierre Racicot, Jay Sharrers.

Interesting to note that Stephen Walkom will not be a ref in the Stanley Cup final.

Archived