The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2013-14

canuck2xtreme

Signing: The Nashville Predators have signed Denis Grebeshkov to a two-year contract.

Denis Grebeshkov - Two-year deal worth $3.5 million dollars ($1.75 million per season).

Arctic_Ice_logo_01.gif

The Predators are pleased with Dennis' decision to come join us! We feel that with his return to the NHL, he can become a top 4 dman with the Oilers. With the departure of Steve Montador, and the possible departures of Adrian Aucoin and Toni Lydman, we felt it was necessary to acquire somebody like Dennis.

Updated D Pairings:

Dion Phaneuf - Mark Giordano

Chris Phillips - Dennis Grebeshkov

Mike Weaver - Alec Martinez

Bruno Gervais - Adrian Aucoin

Toni Lydman

Going to keep 9 dmen on the NHL team for now until we find out more details about the Aucoin and Lydman situation.

The Predators are pleased with Dennis' decision to come join us! We feel that with his return to the NHL, he can become a top 4 dman with the Oilers. With the departure of Steve Montador, and the possible departures of Adrian Aucoin and Toni Lydman, we felt it was necessary to acquire somebody like Dennis.

Updated D Pairings:

Toni Lydman

Going to keep 9 dmen on the NHL team for now until we find out more details about the Aucoin and Lydman situation.

interesting that all those defenders just sign in nashville with this huge depth on the defence

i had to clear a spot for sulzer though

but well..last time you signed a defender..another of yours signed in the khl

may this will happen again or one will retire in the next 2 days :lol:

interesting that all those defenders just sign in nashville with this huge depth on the defence

i had to clear a spot for sulzer though

but well..last time you signed a defender..another of yours signed in the khl

may this will happen again or one will retire in the next 2 days :lol:

While Nashville's defensive list is 9 strong on paper, it is expected that one or likely both of Lydman and Aucoin will retire. That was taken into account when Grebeshkov went through his offers.

http://www.cbssports.com/nhl/eye-on-hockey/22973851/report-veteran-defenseman-toni-lydman-expected-to-retire

While Nashville's defensive list is 9 strong on paper, it is expected that one or likely both of Lydman and Aucoin will retire. That was taken into account when Grebeshkov went through his offers.

http://www.cbssports...ected-to-retire

i know that they a rumoured to retire ..but untill there is nothing confirmed..they are on the roster

it was no criticism though ...just a little bit sarcasm ;)

i ll laugh if both decide to stay for another year anyways :lol:

i know that they a rumoured to retire ..but untill there is nothing confirmed..they are on the roster

it was no criticism though ...just a little bit sarcasm ;)

i ll laugh if both decide to stay for another year anyways :lol:

If they decide to stay and Bryzgalov decides to stay I think I might just go their houses and punch them in the face :lol:

Updated D Pairings:

Toni Lydman

3.1 – Active Roster Guidelines

Each roster will consist of a full 23 player roster. Teams are limited to a maximum of 14 forwards, 8 defencemen or 2 goaltenders on an active roster at any one time. An empty goaltending roster spot cannot be filled by a forward or defenceman. Teams can dress any roster at their discretion, within these guidelines, provided that teams keep their players happy as outlined in Article 2 Section 2. Any roster move must be made in it's own post and clearly phrased. Roster moves that do not follow this format will not be processed.

Carolina Hurricanes

Loui Eriksson-Mike Fisher-PA Parenteau

Ray Whitney-"Nathan Mackinnon"-Nail Yakupov

Lauri Korpikoski-Mika Zibanejad-Antoine Roussel

Dereck Mackenzie-Kyle Chipchura-Ryan Jones

James Wisniewski-Trevor Daley

Tom Gilbert-Ryan Whitney

Filip Kuba-Chris Tanev

Andre Benoit

Ryan Miller

Ben Scrivens

Charlotte Checkers

Petr Straka-Boone Jenner-Brandon Kozoun

David dziurzynski-Colton Gillies-Josh Nicholls

Cam Barker-Brian Lashoff

Nick Petrecki-Matthew Cornette

Mark alt-Aaron ness

Jack Campbell

Laurent Broissoit

Mika kiprusoff

sorry for the double work at the spreadsheet roster curt

i see the blues are 47,333 $ over the cap now..well...there will be some options to solve that problem untill the season starts

one roster move....best would be if prout returns earlier than expected or we will change our bottom line / extra attacker :)

Archived