277 - 152 - 163 - 315 small.png Alexander Ovechkin

264 - 112 - 184 - 296 small.png Daniel Sedin

284 - 103 - 179 - 282 small.png Patrick Kane

289 - 066 - 210 - 276 small.png Joe Thornton

286 - 094 - 178 - 272 small.png Anze Kopitar

288 - 129 - 141 - 270 small.png Corey Perry

180 - 106 - 162 - 268 small.png Sidney Crosby

280 - 088 - 180 - 268 small.png Brad Richards

* Statistics from CDC GM League inception (2009/10) through to the completion of the 2012/13 season.

If you have time, could you do goalies? :D

It really shames me to say, but I had Kane/Perry/Voracek as my top 3 RWs at one point in this league =(

Lots of points and lots of movement this morning: including the Atlantic as Tampa Bay and Buffalo improve on Wednesday's placing.

The Penguins are at the top of the Metropolitan Iceberg, with a surge of points including 87 last night.

The Devils also impressed with 93 pool points on Hockey Night in CDC.

The Wild and the Blues improved two spots each in the troublesome Central Division.

The Pacific seems to want to own the wild card slots with 4th and 5th Edmonton and Vancouver a minimum of 111 points above the 4th place Central team.

Is it early enough to right the central division ships? Or could we be seeing a clear trendline emerge?

standingsEastern.png

ATLANTIC

small.png Boston Bruins 1076

small.png Ottawa Senators 971

small.png Buffalo Sabres 928

small.png Florida Panthers 924

small.png Montreal Canadiens 796

small.png Toronto Maple Leafs 762

small.png Tampa Bay Lightning 732

small.png Detroit Redwings 722

METROPOLITAN

small.png Pittsburgh Penguins 970

small.png New York Rangers 955

small.png New Jersey Devils 907

small.png New York Islanders 897

small.png Washington Capitals 854

small.png Carolina Hurricanes 757

small.png Philadelphia Flyers 616

standingsWestern.png

CENTRAL

small.png Colorado Avalanche 885

small.png Chicago Blackhawks 834

small.png Winnipeg Jets 795

small.png Minnesota Wild 678

small.png St Louis Blues 659

small.png Nashville Predators 641

small.png Dallas Stars 638

small.png Columbus Blue Jackets 574

PACIFIC

small.png San Jose Sharks 976

small.png Phoenix Coyotes 970

small.png Los Angeles Kings 892

small.png Edmonton Oilers 816

small.png Vancouver Canucks 789

small.png Anaheim Ducks 690

small.png Calgary Flames 618

Chicago is happy with our start to the season , we do not have any big stars on our team , just a bunch of guys that go out and battle hard most nights.

60 Points last Night is something i can work with but the whole Goalie Chaos and some Players still struggling is something that really worries me.

I thought i build a good Team but at the moment it just seem i did a bad Job there.

Keeping on Schultz and moving Sekera may was the worst move in the Off Season.

Also dealing Bouwmeester may was a wrong move but we needed room for Josh Gorges.

I´m emotional in this case because i want success...i want to see that i build something good there...

every Night. So i´m sorry that i may annoy some People here with complaing and complaining and more complaining.

I try to shut up now and just stay patient with my Team...with or without Goalie.

Its just to early in the Season to surrender .....

Wish you all a nice Sunday Bombastic(Oliver)

It is hard when your team is losing mate , I know that I have no chance of winning but there are enough good people in this league to make just participating an enjoyable experience.

If you have time, could you do goalies? :D

It really shames me to say, but I had Kane/Perry/Voracek as my top 3 RWs at one point in this league =(

Will do, I hope to get most of the all-time stuff done in the near future but as you can imagine there is a lot of layers and numbers to go through lol.

Will do, I hope to get most of the all-time stuff done in the near future but as you can imagine there is a lot of layers and numbers to go through lol.

Absolutely, I have so much trouble looking through past seasons' stats on looking for UFAs/RFAs as is :P

In Tampa news:

REPORT: With Havlat and Stalberg both coming back from injury, the Tampa top-6 is starting to get crowded. Report has it that Brunner may be available, and the team may start listening to offers for the red hot Matt Moulson. The team is still looking to improve its bottom-6 depth and add a pick or two to complete the package.

Report: With addition of a few younger players the following players may be available from Columbus in Jay McClement, Torrey Mitchell, Taylor Pyatt, Anton Volchenkov, Sheldon Brookbank and Matt Hunwick. The team is looking for picks, prospects or players.

WAIVERS: The St. Louis Blues have claimed Nikolai Khabibulin from the Winnipeg Jets via waivers.

The Blues would like to Welcome Nikolai to the Organisation and places him on the Active Roster if Joey MacDonald

has cleared the Waivers or got claimed.

"This move was necessary since everything with Mac went down. Khabi´s stats are not great so far but i think that he can help us.

A old "Fart" gets replaced by an even older "Fart". We´ll see if it works." Bombastic said.

St.Louis Blues Player of the Month October

Michael Bournival

CHL+NHL+Top+Prospects+Game+Portraits+Z1lA_R6L7zDm.jpg

Our 1st Player of the Month Award for October goes to Michael Bournival.

He has a great Rookie Season so far and he did way more than we have excpected

from him. With 3 Goals 4 Assists and a +5 Rating he outscored most of our expected Top 6 Guys.

We hope he can play this high Level the whole Season and help the Team in the Run for a Playoff Spot.

Archived