The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2013-14

canuck2xtreme

I just got back from the hospital with my 2 year old (infected mosquito bite of all things...) wish I knew you were there I coulda said hi...

I vote to push it back, as I can't make it due to a dance recital (forgot that it was Saturday night). How do I forget what night my daughters dance recital is???? well Curt....when you have 6 kids a lot of things slip through the cracks---you'll find out one day! Congrats you two!!

I just got back from the hospital with my 2 year old (infected mosquito bite of all things...) wish I knew you were there I coulda said hi...

I vote to push it back, as I can't make it due to a dance recital (forgot that it was Saturday night). How do I forget what night my daughters dance recital is???? well Curt....when you have 6 kids a lot of things slip through the cracks---you'll find out one day! Congrats you two!!

Oh no I won't!! :lol:

Hey guys, a bit of an update.

Here in the hospital in Vernon and settled into a private room now, and things have ground to a halt. Everything that was going on earlier, well, isn't. :lol: They're monitoring her overnight. If things pick back up, we'll stay, but if not, they'll likely send us home.

If they send us home, then the draft can continue as planned. Quite frankly I'm hoping it goes that way but who knows.

I'll hold off on making a call until I can see what's happening tomorrow. Thanks for all the well wishes!

Fun fact: I mentioned to Jill that she was potentially screwing up draft night, and didn't get smacked! She's a keeper. :P

The private rooms up there are pretty nice...the couch isn't too bad for sleeping on either....spent a couple days there myself.

Hope all goes well, if you need anything at all just let me know Curt, I would be glad to help. My wife is a nurse there, so I visit the hospital often... I'll PM you my # just shoot me a text. :)

(now who's the kiss a$$???)

Here in the hospital in Vernon and settled into a private room now, and things have ground to a halt. Everything that was going on earlier, well, isn't. :lol: They're monitoring her overnight. If things pick back up, we'll stay, but if not, they'll likely send us home.

If they send us home, then the draft can continue as planned. Quite frankly I'm hoping it goes that way but who knows.

I'll hold off on making a call until I can see what's happening tomorrow. Thanks for all the well wishes!

Fun fact: I mentioned to Jill that she was potentially screwing up draft night, and didn't get smacked! She's a keeper. :P

And you didn't even need to show that Kevin Costner Draft Day film!!! Well done, Curt!

Wait a minute, Wilb, Curt and I are all from Vernon…What are the Odds of three people being from the same town in a random pool with members scattered all over the globe. Granted I do not live in Vernon anymore, but holy crap that is the twilight zone!

*sigh*

Don't tell me what grade you guys were going into when you joined... Makes me feel old.

I first felt old when I saw a Playboy centrefold younger than me.

Then I felt really old when I went on a date with a girl who didn't know what the Berlin Wall was.

Now, thinking there are members here who wouldn't remember 9/11 makes me feel positively ancient.

Thank goodness for Wilb, PO and BH to balance that out a bit.

Wait a minute, Wilb, Curt and I are all from Vernon…What are the Odds of three people being from the same town in a random pool with members scattered all over the globe. Granted I do not live in Vernon anymore, but holy crap that is the twilight zone!

Close, I'm from Revelstoke, born and raised. I wish I could move to Vernon though.

Alright I should be honest, its a high school graduation. Thought I would sarcasticly hide my true age :P

As a kid you cannot wait to be an adult but few years after getting there you wish you could go back to the care free days of childhood.

I have got the feeling i am the oldest "member" participating in this game.

You have riches beyond measure.

Archived