CDCGML 2013-14

canuck2xtreme

ah..lol

there is the language barrier again ....i meant curts offer is fixed :D

but okay...lol

curt seems to have the more interesting players though

::D

Oh I know...

A Crosby - Barkov one two punch for the future would look good down the middle for Nashville... ::D

;)

Edit: Not trying to tamper here, just foolin around

I've been spending the last few days trying to figure out some proposals for trade wars... Its hard because of some teams cap situations.

Yeah everyone's pretty close this year.

I say we use the 10% rule there. Teams can go over, just no more than 10% ($6.43 million).

Fire away. I'm on my way to work (finally...) so I'll respond when I get home and try to come up with a few offers as well.

With rumours of a trade finalized, some Connecticut Whale members of the Rangers system are available in order to clear cap space. New York will field inquiries on anyone in our minor system, of note Nick Palmieri and Ty Wishart are the names most often heard mentioned regarding who is on the hot seat to lose their spot in New York.

With rumours of a trade finalized, some Connecticut Whale members of the Rangers system are available in order to clear cap space. New York will field inquiries on anyone in our minor system, of note Nick Palmieri and Ty Wishart are the names most often heard mentioned regarding who is on the hot seat to lose their spot in New York.

Why is Cracknell in your minors? That would be a good start :P

Edit: Wait, I take it back... forgot how much time he spent in the AHL last year.

Why is Cracknell in your minors? That would be a good start :P

Edit: Wait, I take it back... forgot how much time he spent in the AHL last year.

I like Adam a whole lot, I like his game and he is not immune to offers. Feel free to send one in, you might be pleasantly surprised. This year he got a one way deal signed, which is great.

We are very excited to have Raffi Torres join our club. He is one of the best 3rd liners in the league and can step up into the top-6 when called upon.

Updated Roster:

Moulson - Tavares - Okposo

Stalberg - Hertl - Brunner

Grigorenko - Nash - Torres

Desjardins - Sheppard - Morin

Bissonnette - Havlat

Josi - Hedman

Aulie - Oduya

De Haan - Belov

Tennyson

Price

Budaj

Omark - Hamilton - Jurco

Larsson - Sonne - Johnson

Allen - Tommernes

Acolatse - Doherty

Hellberg

Smith

In case you missed it

MSG News 2013:

Medical news.

The New York Rangers training staff, and medical team have confirmed today that we will be placing Sheldon Souray on the LTIR to kick off the season. It is expected that Sheldon will rejoin the team after the December break, and hopefully before the Olympics.

http://www.nhl.com/i...vid=DL|NHL|home

While this is a blow to our team, it is not expected to be a significant set back, as we have previously detailed, our blueline depth is at one of the most ready levels in the league. Philip Larsen is expected to be the chief challenger for the now vacant defensive position, but a healthy battle in camp will determine who earns the now 2 remaining spots on the roster.

Summer Dmen Lineup once Souray is on LTIR:

Rangers:

Sami Salo, Luca Sbisa

Kevin Klein, Andrej Sekera

Mark Stuart, Jake Muzzin

Philip Larsen, Robert Bortuzzo

Whale:

Connor Murphy, Matt Bartkowski

Patrick Sieloff, Mike Moore

Ty WIshart, Brett Carson

Archived