The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2013-14

canuck2xtreme

Nearly 100%, am going back to work on a half day this Wednesday then back full-time on Thursday. I'll have missed 13 working days by the time I get back, and I know how much important stuff I had to get done in that time...looking forward to getting back in there!

Wow, yeah, I missed 2 partial days and then a full day all in a row the week before last with a terrible chest cold/flu and its like I had to do 1.5days work each day after that to get caught up. Today I should be back in normal mode for a couple days at least before a wave of hardcore comes over.

standingsEastern.png

ATLANTIC

1small.png Florida Panthers 4689

2small.png Ottawa Senators 4289

3small.png Boston Bruins 4204

METROPOLITAN

1small.png New Jersey Devils 4398

2small.png New York Rangers 3881

3small.png Washington Capitals 3871

WILD CARD

1small.png Buffalo Sabres 4056

2small.png Pittsburgh Penguins 3782

3small.png Carolina Hurricanes 3756

4small.png Detroit Redwings 3690

5small.png New York Islanders 3615

6small.png Tampa Bay Lightning 3516

7small.png Toronto Maple Leafs 3490

8small.png Montreal Canadiens 3221

9small.png Philadelphia Flyers 2991

standingsWestern.png

CENTRAL

1small.png Minnesota Wild 4112

2small.png Winnipeg Jets 3967

3small.png Chicago Blackhawks 3541

PACIFIC

1small.png Los Angeles Kings 4471

2small.png San Jose Sharks 4025

3small.png Phoenix Coyotes 3835

WILD CARD

1small.png Vancouver Canucks 3739

2small.png Edmonton Oilers 3692

3small.png Colorado Avalanche 3390

4small.png Anaheim Ducks 3325

5small.png St Louis Blues 3306

6small.png Nashville Predators 3223

7small.png Calgary Flames 2800

8small.png Dallas Stars 2772

9small.png Columbus Blue Jackets 2563

TRADE: The Buffalo Sabres have made a trade with the St. Louis Blues.

To BUF:

Marcel Goc

To STL:

Tuomo Ruutu

So ..finally confirmed.

We want to welcome Tuomo and wishes Marcel all the best and may a Cup with the Buffalo Sabres.

Even the Deal was made fast...it was a hard decision for the Organisation because we allways had confidence in Marcel

and we hardly thought about to re-sign him after the Season. But the limited options for Contract Extensions after the Season

forced us to Deal Marcel for a other Veteran Player with some Years left in his Contract. Now we have more room to re-sign our important RFA´s.

Tuomo has the same age as Marcel and may he´s a Offenive Upgrade for the next 2 Years.

I´m sure it was the right decision....

Can't help but smirk at being in on 8 of the 19 points while simultaneously ruining both the CDCGML's and real life Isles' draft stock ;)

Hehehe…. I don't know if 'ruining' would be the correct term for it…. because, you know... Ristolainen, Bigras, Cullen and an 11th & 41st overall pick look pretty good too. So does my Cup. And my other two x 1sts and four x 2nds, not including yours.

'Slightly diminishing' might be more apt.

But I'm glad that Hedman is working out for you. :emot-parrot:

Hehehe…. I don't know if 'ruining' would be the correct term for it…. because, you know... Ristolainen, Bigras, Cullen and an 11th & 41st overall pick look pretty good too. So does my Cup. And my other two x 1sts and four x 2nds, not including yours.

'Slightly diminishing' might be more apt.

But I'm glad that Hedman is working out for you. :emot-parrot:

Had to do it, buddy :P

Wasn't too stoked about my draft record in the past, and saw good things in Hedman. Also acquired a tonne of picks/prospects the year before, so my cupboard wasn't bare. Never had a true number-one D man until Hedman, and highly doubt I would've been patient enough to draft/develop one with those picks. Was able to get 3 1sts last year as well, so it wasn't a total loss.

Archived