The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2013-14

canuck2xtreme

maybe it will be different next season ;)

I am sure it will be - both of us have made significant moves since I re-joined the league at Christmas, and I am sure that with the draft and free agency coming up, we'll both be set for a big season come September time.

Ye Gods, it's six months until the hockey season starts again. That's a LONG time :(

I am sure it will be - both of us have made significant moves since I re-joined the league at Christmas, and I am sure that with the draft and free agency coming up, we'll both be set for a big season come September time.

Ye Gods, it's six months until the hockey season starts again. That's a LONG time :(

yeah ...6 month without nhl hockey and fantasy allways sucks

but there will be the draft and the free agency will be also interesting

If anything, this league has made me appreciate other teams in the league, so the playoffs without the Canucks, assuming they don't make it, won't be too terrible.

Totally agreed. I hate myself for waking up in the morning and looking, hoping, for a Voracek multiple point game, or a Mad Max Lapierre PIM-fest. But apart from Edmonton, I am starting to appreciate all the other teams. It's bizarre. Even Calgary, whenever I see a Brian McGrattan goal I think 'oh, good for him'. Rather than the implacable hatred I would have once shown him.

If anything, this league has made me appreciate other teams in the league, so the playoffs without the Canucks, assuming they don't make it, won't be too terrible.

same here ...once i hated the flyers for an example ...now i´m cheering for them every game ...thanks mr. mason and mr. raffl lol

further the flyers are not that dirty team from 3 or 4 years ago

there are still some teams that i stil lcant cheer for ...the Rangers (sorry PO) ,the Flames , the Bruins and the Redwings

same here ...once i hated the flyers for an example ...now i´m cheering for them every game ...thanks mr. mason and mr. raffl lol

further the flyers are not that dirty team from 3 or 4 years ago

there are still some teams that i stil lcant cheer for ...the Rangers (sorry PO) ,the Flames , the Bruins and the Redwings

Real life or in game? :P

so one question regarding free agency

when i had 6 full negotations after the seasion and all players re-signed and some of my former free agents

do not find a new team in the new season ...can i start negotations with them ?

example ....Atkinson, Raffl, Gelinas , Gryba , Hoffman and Bournival re-signs and

a Guy like Fiddler or Volchenkov is heading into Free Agency and does not find a new Team in the new Season...

can i try to sign them again?

so one question regarding free agency

when i had 6 full negotations after the seasion and all players re-signed and some of my former free agents

do not find a new team in the new season ...can i start negotations with them ?

example ....Atkinson, Raffl, Gelinas , Gryba , Hoffman and Bournival re-signs and

a Guy like Fiddler or Volchenkov is heading into Free Agency and does not find a new Team in the new Season...

can i try to sign them again?

Yes.

The point of the rule is not to completely disassemble teams via free agency, it's to have more players available in free agency. Teams can attempt to bring back as many UFAs as they want, they just have to compete in the open market for them.

Once July hits, there are no restrictions on anyone.

Yes.

The point of the rule is not to completely disassemble teams via free agency, it's to have more players available in free agency. Teams can attempt to bring back as many UFAs as they want, they just have to compete in the open market for them.

Once July hits, there are no restrictions on anyone.

okay...thanks

so ...i´m not worried anymore :lol:

WAIVERS: The Philadelphia Flyers have claimed Andy Miele from Anaheim via waivers.

Waivers: To accommodate the acquisition of Andy Miele, the Philadelphia FLyers waive F Chris Vandevelde and assign him to the Philadelphia Phantoms.

Revised Flyers lines:

Jordan Eberle - Mikko Koivu - Jakub Voracek

Taylor Pyatt - David Desharnais - Ales Hemsky

Colin McDonald - Shawn Horcoff - Martin Erat

Patrick Dwyer - Max Lapierre - Radek Dvorak

Andy Miele

Dennis Wideman - Jordie Benn

Andrew Ference - Nick Holden

Nicklas Grossman - John-Michael Liles

Kevin Connauton - Nick Schultz

Ondrej Pavelec

Kevin Poulin