The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

There's no such thing as an unmovable/untradeable contract.........test me

I'm so sick of hearing that a contract can't be moved. Test me with any player and I'll give you a trade that would be accepted.

I'm not saying you'll like what you get back, but I'm showing you the deal can be done. Of course this will be an extreme and a middle ground would be much better, but fire away and try me.

I'm so sick of hearing that a contract can't be moved. Test me with any player and I'll give you a trade that would be accepted.

I'm not saying you'll like what you get back, but I'm showing you the deal can be done. Of course this will be an extreme and a middle ground would be much better, but fire away and try me.

I'm not saying we'd do that deal, I'm just going to the extreme to prove any trade is possible...............but if the other side asks for a bit less and we ask for a little less back and we keep bridging the gap, a deal happens eventually.

No contract is untradeble!

You're missing like 9999 different variables that could/would stop these trades from happening, you're drastically oversimplifying everything and then attempting to justify it with a "BOOM DONE!" attitude, in the real world you have to consider things such as Location, would Luongo - and his family for that matter, be happy playing in the city of X, so on and so fourth.

Anyways, I'm not going to reply to this as I don't truly believe it's possible to have any form of coherent and rational discussion here; this thread is a candidate to be closed in my opinion.

Archived