The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 14 GM Connected "Prestige Worldwide" PLAY LEAGUE [XBOX360] (3 TEAMS AVAILABLE)

I didn't know you win the Stanley cup by coming first in the league regular season.

Finals it will be Biznagi/Touchet Vs. Me/Me

Last I checked this was a video game so ok there. Let me know when you pass me in the standings.

Just my luck :( hopefully my centers don't get hurt :P

I enjoy playing the regular season :P

Haha yeah they're alright, but when it comes to playoffs it is a whole new ball game.

Teams you'd expect to beat easily because you beat them in regular season will give you a run for your money (not directed to you, just in general for everyone)

Haha yeah they're alright, but when it comes to playoffs it is a whole new ball game.

Teams you'd expect to beat easily because you beat them in regular season will give you a run for your money (not directed to you, just in general for everyone)

no doubt

Glad I wasted a solid hour working on that trade this afternoon. Cheers guys.

Overall still happy with our deadline acquisitions though, David brings a lot of speed down the wing, Dominic is a fantastic 4c, and Toffoli is one of my favorite young players and should be a blast to play with.

Happy to still have Jared and Robin still in the organization, Cowen will be on a mission to injure Crosby and Stamkos :bigblush:

Spent two days negotiating with CLB, get a deal done (albeit quite late) but deal didn't go through. :P

Glad I wasted a solid hour working on that trade this afternoon. Cheers guys.

Overall still happy with our deadline acquisitions though, David brings a lot of speed down the wing, Dominic is a fantastic 4c, and Toffoli is one of my favorite young players and should be a blast to play with.

Happy to still have Jared and Robin still in the organization, Cowen will be on a mission to injure Crosby and Stamkos :bigblush:

Spent two days negotiating with CLB, get a deal done (albeit quite late) but deal didn't go through. :P

A warning guys. Players still disappear in the league/GM Connected. The issue from what I've read, is being that it's to do with the Salary Cap.

This is crucial when making trades. You must make sure your team does not go over the cap at the end of the period when I SIM. If they are, the CPU will try to fix this and send a player to the minors, however, this is not always the case, as the system can bug up and then set a player on waivers, which, we have turned off, and then the player will disappear from the game for good.

This will be no different if we had waivers on, as the player still disappeared from what I read. So I say this again, MAKE SURE YOU REMAIN UNDER THE CAP. If injuries occur too, rosters will be shuffled and you're right against the cap, you can once again lose a player from the game for good. This happened in NHL 13 at the time and we never knew why, but this is apparently the reasoning floating around.

Archived