The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

OCDC NHL 14 - PS3 PLAY LEAGUE (CGY, FLO, NSH OPEN)

BeaverTongue

LOL straight up!! Remember when he accused me of cheating after he quit 3 playoff games in a row ahahahah

Burke is the biggest punk of them all. I was winning in the series, was bout to eliminate him from the playoffs. He quit with 30s left and played the rest of the games and eliminated me from the playoffs. That is why I agree with the setting AI in the regular season but in the playoffs it should be turned off.

I would be interested in playing, I was going to pick up NHL 14 today after work. If San Jose is still available I will take them. PSN - RUD12C4ABJ lol

I have never played in a league and know nothing about how to set it up or what to do if that matters. I am sure I can figure it all out let me know if it's cool and I will check back around 6ish when I get home from work!

I would be interested in playing, I was going to pick up NHL 14 today after work. If San Jose is still available I will take them. PSN - RUD12C4ABJ lol

All I can i say is its going to be fun and intense...

Welcome to the league.

I have never played in a league and know nothing about how to set it up or what to do if that matters. I am sure I can figure it all out let me know if it's cool and I will check back around 6ish when I get home from work!

Archived