The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

OCDC NHL 14 - PS3 PLAY LEAGUE (CGY, FLO, NSH OPEN)

BeaverTongue

Calgary Nashvile Florida, florida don't have Huberdau, the gm traded him to chicago and left rite away .. weiird

He's the current MTL GM. I think he realized how bad the trade was and switched lol. I have no dupes, you have my word (if that's what you're implying).

I am just leaving school now, will be home in a hour and will accept people shortly after.

Sim is tomorrow at 8 to accommodate for the new members.

He's the current MTL GM. I think he realized how bad the trade was and switched lol. I have no dupes, you have my word (if that's what you're implying).

I am just leaving school now, will be home in a hour and will accept people shortly after.

Sim is tomorrow at 8 to accommodate for the new members.

loooooooool

I would tell yall why i really left and why i really did that trade but tbh id rather not

yall would sht bricks if i did lol

I will speak on this matter.

The guy wanted to switch teams. I asked if he was willing to trade Huberdeau before he left. I came up with a package with J. Schultz as the centrepiece. He accepted.

Shortly after, he switched to Montreal since it was recently available.

The deal itself is in the right ballpark(there have definitely been much worse between GM's), however I don't care too much about the matter. The trade was legal, but in ill fashion.

I will leave it up to you guys to decide if I should keep Huberdeau(thereby allowing him to be potentially open as a trade target) or trade him back to the Florida CPU for Schultz.

I really don't care either way, as Schultz actually has better offensive stats than Huber and I would play him on forward.

So there ya go, no "big secrets", just a bit of an ill timed trade.

Also did it cause I was promised Montreal and H2 wanted a deal to happen before I left FLA

Tbh I couldnt care less about who FLA would get in return because I would shortly no longer be on that team.

Even without caring I still needed some value back for Huber. And tbh J.Schutlz is really fair. BOTH future 88+ overalls

He gave up defence for offence so you western teams that should tell you something when yall play him and dont be mad about this already done deal.

Even though I already know you guys will lol

Archived