The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

John Kerry Says WTC 7 Was Brought Down in a Controlled Fashion

hsedin33

Conspiracies have been all over the 9/11 incident, not only including the WTC7 one but the Pentagon crash:

http://www.snopes.co...rs/pentagon.asp

Then this one on the Dailymail showing WTC7 ablaze long before it fell, critical damage to the structures of WTC7 long before it fell:

http://www.dailymail...sumed-fire.html

Demolitions do not happen like this.

By "pulled it", I'm pretty sure it means conspiracy theorists pulled it out their asses. :picard:

I doubt there will be a time conspiracy theorists ever admit faulty logic here, instead will find something else to relate to the same pre-disposed notion that government did 9/11 merely because government cannot be trusted. Evidence be damned, and must have an extremely short term memory, as well as be substantially focused on the same end conclusion regardless of the angle taken and regardless of past failure to substantiate said conspiracy.

Wish I could drink that kool aid, some mighty fine stuff. (can't wait to see which parts of this post are responded to)

LOL Operation Northwoods cited for 9/11..

There is no low conspiracy theorists won't stoop to, no straw too long to grasp.

When I used to stay in the states and lived in Cali, I'd visit Arizona on occasion and there were so many conspiracy theorists who believed that the US government covered up aliens visiting us and would, without any evidence, find anything they could that would subjectively justify latching onto this belief.

Parallels truthers here.

Congratulations on piggybacking on the notion that people don't trust government much, that's about the best thing you have for the 9/11 conspiracy, which is ironically the same thing alien conspiracy nuts have too. You guys should party together.

have you taken the time to read it? The saddest part about CTs using that as an example... 99% haven't actually read the whole thing and actually understand what it's actually saying (they jump to what they THINK it says or what they WANT it to say.)

I don't know which is more pitiful, people who use Operation Northwoods as their proof, or the ones that use Larry Silverstein as proof (especially the overused clip of him.)

Nitpicking like that has long been a tradition for humans the same way they nitpick biblical phrases which they center their lives around. Both the conspiracies about the plane that hit the Pentagon and the collapse of 7 World Trade Center were squashed shortly after 9/11, and I even posted rational explanations of them (assuming we ignore the conclusions of both the government and professionals that didn't even work for the government -- which is a must for conspiracy theorist view to prevail in their own head) but the one thing you can rely on is a conspiracy theorist to ignore all overwhelming evidence to the contrary for their little shred of conspiracy favouring joy. Oh, and criticizing this evidence ignoring paranoia stirs up dramatics like certain users calling for others to be banned, and you can see why they are largely ignored.. it's obvious now, the CDC mods must have also been in on 9/11. :picard:

Nitpicking like that has long been a tradition for humans the same way they nitpick biblical phrases which they center their lives around. Both the conspiracies about the plane that hit the Pentagon and the collapse of 7 World Trade Center were squashed shortly after 9/11, and I even posted rational explanations of them (assuming we ignore the conclusions of both the government and professionals that didn't even work for the government -- which is a must for conspiracy theorist view to prevail in their own head) but the one thing you can rely on is a conspiracy theorist to ignore all overwhelming evidence to the contrary for their little shred of conspiracy favouring joy. Oh, and criticizing this evidence ignoring paranoia stirs up dramatics like certain users calling for others to be banned, and you can see why they are largely ignored.. it's obvious now, the CDC mods must have also been in on 9/11. :picard:

^^^^^

I always laugh when I hear that Truthers use engineers to justify their wild and outlandish claims. My brother is an engineer, and I have met many of his colleagues/friends. Several of these people are total wackjobs. Many continue to live in their parents basements and play video games all night while drinking soda.

There are hundreds of thousands of engineers in America. The fact that you have an engineering degree does not make your claims credible. The research clearly shows that, yes, it is possible to knock over skyscrapers with airplanes.

Archived