The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Eminem 'offers to help' Justin Bieber during troubled teenage years

euphoria/

I know "not afraid" and "love the way you lie" by Eminem made after Bieber made it big without buying any of the music or even looking for it. It gets played enough somewhere. Still dont know any of Biebers stuff... Eminem has broad appeal. Bieber has his core group of fans who will buy anything he puts out but the music doesnt stand on its own.

I think that's mainly because more people enjoy eminem than beiber. eminem appeals to everyone from 13 year old angsty kids to a 25 year old dude in uni. the beibs only really appeals to girls from 10-20

I think that's mainly because more people enjoy eminem than beiber. eminem appeals to everyone from 13 year old angsty kids to a 25 year old dude in uni. the beibs only really appeals to girls from 10-20

Thats the thing. Biebers popularity has nothing to do with the quality of his music. It wont make it to oldies stations 10 to 20 years from now. Eminem will.

Teenage girls buy Biebers concert tickets and music. Teenage boys who like teenage girls do as well. Again it has nothing to do with the quality of his music.

If I had his looks and money, I wish I wouldn't act the way he does.

I don't get why people make fun of his voice, because in that sense, he does have a gift.

He does act like a coon though..

In the 70s-80s-90s etc Rock stars would trash hotel rooms, have girls lined up down the hall, get busted with drugs, show up smashed to awards shows. Vince Neil of Motley Crue crashed his Ferrari while speeding drunk in LA once killing his passenger, the drummer from Hanoi Rox and paralyzing the 2 girls in the other car. THATS bad. Bieber does misdemeanor stuff and its like hes public enemy no 1.Could be doing a lot worse out there.

PS people make fun of his voice because it is actually pretty weak. Listen to any of his songs closely.Very limited range. Hes famous for appealing to young girls, not for his singing chops.

In the 70s-80s-90s etc Rock stars would trash hotel rooms, have girls lined up down the hall, get busted with drugs, show up smashed to awards shows. Vince Neil of Motley Crue crashed his Ferrari while speeding drunk in LA once killing his passenger, the drummer from Hanoi Rox and paralyzing the 2 girls in the other car. THATS bad. Bieber does misdemeanor stuff and its like hes public enemy no 1.Could be doing a lot worse out there.

PS people make fun of his voice because it is actually pretty weak. Listen to any of his songs closely.Very limited range. Hes famous for appealing to young girls, not for his singing chops.

Disagree. Not with the fact that he has 0 range, but with the fact that people make fun of him because of his range.

It's mostly due to it being high pitched and sounding feminine.

Agree, but I think Bieber gets attention because he still has a soft reputation. When he tries to act all hard by dressing like a typical "wigger" and showing off his nonexistant muscles it looks totally ridiculous. It's like he's going through the high school phase 5 years late.

So Bieber pulls these stupid stunts off just to stay interesting and relevant? Jeez his music career must be derailing quick

He went through puberty. He can't quite sing the way he used to.

Archived