The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Most Entertaining Teams/Series

the most entertaining series ive ever watched was the 97 series between edmonton and dallas ... marchant with the game 7 OT winner.. back then those teams met up quite a few times in the first and second round but that 97 tilt was the best. anyone who doesnt remember was either to young or isnt a real hockey fan.... and in my mind the best years of hockey from 93-99 .. then players got soft and started diving and crying and so did the new fans that came with them.

What team is currently your most entertaining to watch other than the canucks

Almost any of them, but I'll go with the Laffs. I'm not sure why, but every time I tune in it's a interesting game, even though I don't care about either team competing. Probably just the openness of the East.

Series? Col/Det in the 90's obviously, but all those years back to back of Edmonton/Dallas were great, especially since it was usually 1 v 8 and Edmonton always gave Dallas a run.

I guess canucks series are allowed now sorry for restricting it earlier.

:picard:

Canucks Kings in 2010 was interesting as our pp was so sucky and were down 2-1 in the series and looked to go down 3-1 until the boys got re-energized and took back the series from those goons. Samuelsson with 7 goals or something crazy like that.

:picard:

Canucks Kings in 2010 was interesting as our pp was so sucky and were down 2-1 in the series and looked to go down 3-1 until the boys got re-energized and took back the series from those goons. Samuelsson with 7 goals or something crazy like that.

The last three games of that series were just awesome. We outscored the kings 17-8. I sorely miss the days when this team could score in the reg and post season.

Archived