The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Lebrun Speculation] Canucks Ready for Re-tool

Blueberries

We cant trade away a player that has a good two way game. If we need to trade to get younger it should be the Sedins because their production is just going to keep going down and we could use some young guns.

Trading kesler will do nothing good for this team it will make us even worse at centre and we mess more players like that. Players who can raise there game in the playoffs giving him up is rebuilding this team. We need more guys like him not less

We cant trade away a player that has a good two way game. If we need to trade to get younger it should be the Sedins because their production is just going to keep going down and we could use some young guns.

If management feels this team is another 3-4 years away from competing for a cup absolutely you go and move him. Love him as a player and i really couldn't imagine him on another team but if they are serious about getting younger and changing this core he will bring the best return back and tbh i don't see this team competing for a cup for at least that long.

If management feels this team is another 3-4 years away from competing for a cup absolutely you go and move him. Love him as a player and i really couldn't imagine him on another team but if they are serious about getting younger and changing this core he will bring the best return back and tbh i don't see this team competing for a cup for at least that long.

Yea management could trade him but who would we get a unproven prospect or a player that isnt better than him? Kesler is one of the best in the league and trading him away may not fetch us someone better than him but on the other hand their are the sedins, we could make a Seguin - eriksson trade, get a young proven player?

Yea management could trade him but who would we get a unproven prospect or a player that isnt better than him? Kesler is one of the best in the league and trading him away may not fetch us someone better than him but on the other hand their are the sedins, we could make a Seguin - eriksson trade, get a young proven player?

In other words pointless too trade him

Archived