The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Girl 'is stoned to death by Syrian fundamentalists for having a FACEBOOK account'

• 3 weeks later...

While terrorism is generally frowned upon by the majority of Muslims, that passage doesn't exactly make a strong textual case, seeing as terrorists could very easily say that their victims were mischief-makers or that the killings were done in retaliation.

Retaliation is punishing the people who committed the crime, those 3,000 people who died in 9/11 (R.I.P) had not done anything and were completely innocent. Islamicly, the 9/11 attacks do not count as retaliation, but rather killing on innocent people.

Retaliation is punishing the people who committed the crime, those 3,000 people who died in 9/11 (R.I.P) had not done anything and were completely innocent. Islamicly, the 9/11 attacks do not count as retaliation, but rather killing on innocent people.

9/11 was an inside job end of story. Telling me 10-15 "terrorists" banded together to take out the twin towers. Even scientists believe that it could not be done by that many people and there has to be more to it .

The Syrian government aren't exactly saints themselves. This is what I hate about the middle east: either you get a tyrannical dictator who abuses his power and accumulates wealth at the expense of his people, or some religious extremists...

Syria was far better off under Assad then it currently is. As was Iraq.... Guns solve nothing. Just add more pain...

9/11 was an inside job end of story. Telling me 10-15 "terrorists" banded together to take out the twin towers. Even scientists believe that it could not be done by that many people and there has to be more to it .

I did not say who did (or did not) do the attacks. I was just giving the Islamic point of view. :)

Archived