The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Proposal] VAN Re-tool Deadline

CHI Proposal

Kesler + 2nd (2014) + Schroeder = Brandon Saad + 1st (2014)+ Raanta + Bickell

Colorado Proposal

Edler + 1st (VAN, 2014) = O'Reilly + 2nd (2014)

Florida Proposal

Luongo + Tanev + 1st (CHI 2014) = Bjugstad + Kulikov

LINEUP:

Sedins- Burrows

Saad-O'Reilly-Kassian

Higgins+Bjugstad-Bickell

Hansen-Richardson-Booth

Hammer- Juice

Garrison- Kulikov

Stanton- Corrado

Lack

Raanta

I like the first trade. The other 2 are almost impossible. The only thing with the first trade is that it would propel Chicago to another cup or 2..

O'Reilly IMO is expendable with all the young offensive talent. Edler or a mix of edler and a prospect and pick would IMO work. Avs need defense more than anything.

O'Reilly IMO is expendable with all the young offensive talent. Edler or a mix of edler and a prospect and pick would IMO work. Avs need defense more than anything.

I don't watch many avs games but fron a far ROR seems like their version of Kesler. So I doubt they move him. One can dream..

Why would the Canucks give up a top 10 draft pick and a great defenceman for an RFA forward...

Bickel has lost his magic and Rannta is a backup and the only real piece we are getting is Sadd we need to get more like Shaw and Teaurvainen

Bickell is playing on one of the deepest teams in the league = 10 mins a game? Raanta will be a fine young goal tender in time, just another piece to trade further along while keeping a solid goalie tandem.

Archived