The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Future of this team and the direction it is going

5Fivehole0

unfortunately the history of keeping prospects into their prime has not played out. if your putting your eggs in the three years from now basket, get ready to be disappointed.

our best prospects of late have been traded for a sack of beans. well before they hit their prime.

unfortunately the history of keeping prospects into their prime has not played out. if your putting your eggs in the three years from now basket, get ready to be disappointed.

our best prospects of late have been traded for a sack of beans. well before they hit their prime.

I think the time of trading future for now is long past.

Kesler has only ever been a Canuck

Burrows has only ever been a Canuck

Bieksa

Hank

Dank

Tanev

Hansen

Edler

All of which were part of the cup run

You will see a lot of drafted players come up in the works and start filling holes in the roster over the next 5 years. Once we're close to the Cup again, it will be trading the future for now again.

Should I take OP seriously?

i certainy dont

The Sedins are garbage now and should be the first pieces out of here after Booth and Edler.

We have no future with them as 1st line. trade them , dish edler,booth and burrows and another TOP 4 D.

E.Kane-R.Kesler-Z.Kassian

Moulson-Bjugstad-N.Jensen

Shinkaruk-Couterier-Horvat

Sestito-Santorelli-Matthias/Richardson/Gaunce/Lain

Garrison-Gudbranson

Tanev-Bieksa

Corrado-Stanton

this team has no direction.....

MG Is just winging it as he goes with disasterous consequences

This.

Gillis is flying by the seat of his pants, and ownership, well what happens next depends on what Aquilini's squash buddies down at the club are bitching about at the time.

The direction of the team should be to build a fast team and highly value unteachable skills such as pure offensive talent and hockey sense. Any personality conflicts that clash with that mentality should be removed. I'm sick of overvaluing grinders and getting rid of the talented players who don't buy into the flawed direction of blind loyalty and passiveness that the canucks preach.

Archived