The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] CANUCKS - RANGERS 7PM TUESDAY APRIL 1ST

Alex the Great

does it really matter how a coach reacts when things go bad they all have their little tendencies or is there some proper etiquette they should follow

That kind of body language does nothing good for the players.

If he should be shaking his head at anyone it should be himself for not knowing how to coach this team.

I would rather him just accept it and move on rather than make a big theatrical thing out of each goal.

Cause he's not mentally unstable?

Honestly, Tortorella`s constant smiling and shaking his head when the Canucks get scored on is actually worse than AV`s gum chewing.

Which coach has a ring and which coach got to the 2nd round last year?

-Clean hit

-On a Rangers player

-Resulted in injury

-Alex Burrows

= Suspended for the remainder of the season.

wouldn't be surprised if Kassian got a couple games as a co-conspirator in the hit. since the DoPS can read players minds they will determine that Kassian and Burrows had planned this hit 6 months ago while eating maple syrup and ice cream .

That kind of body language does nothing good for the players.

If he should be shaking his head at anyone it should be himself for not knowing how to coach this team.

I would rather him just accept it and move on rather than make a big theatrical thing out of each goal.

I guess we all have different opinions but I think its actually good that a coach shows emotion like that. Shows that he gives a damn about winning, unlike AV who looked emotionless when we were losing. This year was really unfair for Torts and we shouldn't judge him too hard. His team gets snake bitten all year long and his GM did nothing to solve the team's problem which was SCORING.

I guess we all have different opinions but I think its actually good that a coach shows emotion like that. Shows that he gives a damn about winning, unlike AV who looked emotionless when we were losing. This year was really unfair for Torts and we shouldn't judge him too hard. His team gets snake bitten all year long and his GM did nothing to solve the team's problem which was SCORING.

no we should blame Torts apparently he caused every single injury on this team according to a lot of posters on here

no we should blame Torts apparently he caused every single injury on this team according to a lot of posters on here

compare our forward injuries to last year, compare the minutes of the players to last year, compare this year the people getting injured to AV's 7 years.

Our most durable players in Hank, Daniel and Burrows have all missed time this year with multiple injuries; that never happened with AV.

A lot of those posters aren't crazy/

And the leafs have 13 Stanley Cups..

LOL who cares. That was before the league expanded. Those aren't true championships at all in comparison.

Leafs fans don't even bring that up because they know Canadiens fans will shut them up really quickly with '93.

I like the passion, but smiling is never something you should do when you get scored on.

Yes, we get it, he's thinking "how are things going so badly?" But we don't have to see it on every goal.

The players know they're sucking, just give it a rest.

Archived