The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Instagram

CanucksFan2323

Have it but I'm not a fan. Ever since installing it, it's just seemed ridiculous why someone would want to post a picture for only a few seconds when on I.G. you can just have a gallery esp. if you're a good photographer (that's the reason for me to want to see your pictures in the first place! :P).

I'd say that it does have value as a visual journal of sorts e.g. with friends who live in other places in the world, but if you're going to post something that only lasts a few seconds then I'd think that your moment wouldn't be a very significant one that you'd want others to remember but rather just everyday life photos of food, what you're doing and your latest selfie, which is the common thing to do. Outside of a select few that I'd hope to see their life details, I could honestly care less about your toast box. Also no, I'm okay for nudes if that's anyone's answer for why they value Snapchat.

Regards,

Buzz Killington

It allows you to see life through someone else's eyes!!!

But yes. I felt that way about snapchat for the longest time until I got it.

Snapchat n kik r 4 da kidz yo

But seriously though, most "young'uns" have gotten a bit sick of Facebook. I only use it to keep track of friends, I barely post on there anymore.

This is probably only the 2nd time I've even heard of Kik.....

Also, I had snapchat for about a month and then some random girl sent me photos throughout an entire workday with mundane things like "getting ready for school! *mirror pic*", "School sucks *selfie*" until I saw them late in the afternoon and told her I clearly wasn't who she thought I was (she then asked if I was a guy or girl....as if it matters?).

I just don't get the point....most of the stuff my friends were sending me were just so stupid. I don't WANT to see a blurry photo of the movie theatre or your food, and if I do, I was to see it for more than 5 seconds!

• 3 weeks later...

Glad I found this thread, well if you guys do have an Instagram please follow me, my @ is @DiamondNHL and I post hockey videos and montages, and recently Jared McCann liked my video!! so please help me reach my goal of 1000 followers :)

Most of us have that as a goal tbh

Archived