The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Instagram

CanucksFan2323

Nice pics tbh

9/10 would follow

Thanks Tom, should see what I caught last night for my latest client. Local lake was smooth as glass with some sleeping geese right on the shoreline.

Caught some incredible reflective shots with a snowfall on one side and ten feet to the left a perfectly still clear night sky. Was pretty awesome

Instagram's stupid IMO. People are leaving Facebook, but realistically whatever you can do on Instagram you can do on Facebook, plus so much more. Same with twitter, except you don't have to deal with the stupid character limit when you post stuff.

Can someone explain the appeal?

I don't get it either. Perhaps because I'm old.

Instagram's stupid IMO. People are leaving Facebook, but realistically whatever you can do on Instagram you can do on Facebook, plus so much more. Same with twitter, except you don't have to deal with the stupid character limit when you post stuff.

Can someone explain the appeal?

Facebook is absolutely overflowing with click bait bs from annoying people. Instagram is much more simplified and to the point. See a picture... like a picture... comment on a picture. The "plus so much more" part of your comment is specifically what annoys me about Facebook.

Facebook is absolutely overflowing with click bait bs from annoying people. Instagram is much more simplified and to the point. See a picture... like a picture... comment on a picture. The "plus so much more" part of your comment is specifically what annoys me about Facebook.

All the old people are moving into Facebook now and taking over, so all of us young lads have moved to Instagram, Twitter, etc. Facebook smells like old farts now.

Archived