vantbl

Vancouver

Kassian

Sbisa

Conditional 4th

Carolina

Murphy

Sekera

Murphy and kassian so far have had pretty simaler nhl stints. Murphy gives us a young offensive defencmen somthing that this team desperately needs. With Sekera we get a top 4 dmen who we could resign and if we do the fourth becomes a second

I'd do it. Wonder how much it'll take to keep Sekera for NEXT year though. He might just walk out of here so I really don't want to take a gamble on him. Maybe Riley Nash?

I don't think Murphy would be included in any way for a deal like this. Kids a 12th OA pick and only 21. Trading Murphy is the last thing Carolina should be doing right now. Take out the 4th and Murphy and I feel it would be a fair deal, maybe have a 3/4 rounder coming back to van.

I'd do it. Wonder how much it'll take to keep Sekera for NEXT year though. He might just walk out of here so I really don't want to take a gamble on him. Maybe Riley Nash?

it would probably take 5 plus. I wouldn't mind doing kassian for Murphy deal only

I don't think Murphy would be included in any way for a deal like this. Kids a 12th OA pick and only 21. Trading Murphy is the last thing Carolina should be doing right now. Take out the 4th and Murphy and I feel it would be a fair deal, maybe have a 3/4 rounder coming back to van.

we would probably have to trade some cap then because sekera would probably want around 5

Archived