The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Dog owners in Burnaby

Stefan

Wondering if there are any dog owners in Burnaby who frequent dog parks?

Just discovered Warner loat dog park in Burnaby. Great closed off area, the problem is no one goes here apparently...

Anyone in the area with a friendly dog? :D

There is none around my place with makes me mad, because everyone has there dog off leash, and there dogs dont listen. There dog(s) come over to mine which is a Golden Retriever and is really friendly. I dont have a problem with there dog(s) coming over and saying hi but its annoying when I take my dog to the park or walk with my dog on a leash, all these other dogs come over constantly, and my dog is the type to lie down after hanging with another dog for 5 mins and then he won't get up because he wants to go play with the dog.

Anyway I wish there were more dog parks because I would like to have my dog off leash in an inclosed area to hang out with other dogs and not have to worry about him getting hit my a car or running after a cat. Might have to check this place out

There is none around my place with makes me mad, because everyone has there dog off leash, and there dogs dont listen. There dog(s) come over to mine which is a Golden Retriever and is really friendly. I dont have a problem with there dog(s) coming over and saying hi but its annoying when I take my dog to the park or walk with my dog on a leash, all these other dogs come over constantly, and my dog is the type to lie down after hanging with another dog for 5 mins and then he won't get up because he wants to go play with the dog.

Anyway I wish there were more dog parks because I would like to have my dog off leash in an inclosed area to hang out with other dogs and not have to worry about him getting hit my a car or running after a cat. Might have to check this place out

THEIR THEIR THEIR ENCLOSED BY

At the park in Cloverdale I go to the number of other dogs there varies greatly depending on time of day. Anytime before 5 Pm itll be almost empty. 5:30 pm to near dusk itll have a large number of dogs so if your at a park that seems "always" empty you may just be going at the wrong times. Also too many dogs can be as much of a problem as it is good as well.

Burnaby off leash dog areas: http://www.burnaby.ca/Things-To-Do/Explore-Outdoors/Dogs-in-Parks/Off-Leash-Areas.html

I'm usually bring my dog to Trout Lake and Hadden (Kits). When I do go to Burnaby, it's either Grays Park, since it's enclosed, kinda roomy and usually have quite a few dogs in the evening; the other place would be North Confederation Park, but that's more of a hike (kinda like Central Park, except with hills and stuff).

Wondering if there are any dog owners in Burnaby who frequent dog parks?

Just discovered Warner loat dog park in Burnaby. Great closed off area, the problem is no one goes here apparently...

Anyone in the area with a friendly dog? :D

Depends what time you go to Warner Loat, sometimes the park is packed with dogs, sometimes not. I don't own a dog, but it sure looks like a good place to walk your dog, and meet up with other dog owners.

Archived