The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Rob Ford has lost his battle with Cancer - RIP

AriGold

2 hours ago, Hugor Hill said:

You and Trump only say that because it's the right thing to say. Meanwhile Trump exhibits all the character traits and presents authoritarian policies you would expect from a dictator and you exhibit the same traits supporters of dictators exhibit.

Interesting as hitler had brownshirts that promoted and did dirty work for him, very similar to the BLM movement (small scale terrorism). Bernie wants communism and has always studied and been affiliated with communism and lenix/marx thinking like ussr, stalin was such a great role model right? 

Cruz said he wants police to scan muslim neighbourhoods. 

Hillary is paid for by lochheed martin and other military complex as well as the pharma indusry (same with obomba, thus why they still have 3rd party health care providers and increased premiums. 

Trump wants only legal immigrants from areas of the world that haven't actively tried to kill the western civilization. 

I always though we studied history to avoid making the same mistake. But trying to avoid the ottoman empire, i mean isis suddenly makes you racist and hitler. 

If you were in the 100 you would probably search for city of light and erase your brain, and become a talking head, just like real life!

all day baby, whooo. 

Although maybe we should take to politics not rip rob ford thread 

2 minutes ago, John Tortorella said:

Interesting as hitler had brownshirts that promoted and did dirty work for him, very similar to the BLM movement (small scale terrorism). Bernie wants communism and has always studied and been affiliated with communism and lenix/marx thinking like ussr, stalin was such a great role model right? 

Cruz said he wants police to scan muslim neighbourhoods. 

Hillary is paid for by lochheed martin and other military complex as well as the pharma indusry (same with obomba, thus why they still have 3rd party health care providers and increased premiums. 

Trump wants only legal immigrants from areas of the world that haven't actively tried to kill the western civilization. 

^^ The assumptions you are deriving from these statements are mostly wrong. For one, is Vermount communist? No. You weight the different levels danger very very inaccurately and thus do not really see all how flawed your assumptions are.

If you were in the 100 you would probably search for city of light and erase your brain, and become a talking head, just like real life!

Actually I'm not religious. And I see myself as Kane the most. 

CanadianLoonie, who pretty much had his brain erased, is most like Jaha. LOL! Give me five! :lol:

On 3/22/2016 at 4:40 PM, Neversummer said:

Anecdotal evidence are essentially stories of personal human experience.   If you rule out human experience as a way of knowledge and truth then you've eliminated a very important method of knowing.   Epistemology.  Case in point, who knows about love?  A person who has read a lot of books on love or someone who is actually in a loving relationship?  Scientific Rationalism is so 1970-90's.  "The only source of knowledge is experience" - Albert Einstein.  

From that article of that Neurosurgeon's story:  

Now let’s talk credibility for a minute.  What makes this experience so much more significant than another NDE account? Eben’s neocortex was completely nonfunctional during the time of his coma do to his severe bacterial meningitis, so there is no scientific account for why he experienced this.  In fact, he gives refutations to 9 different possible scientific explanations for his experience in his book.

I hadn't heard of this case and wanted to read about it.

Found a very in depth article about him on Esquire.com.

I have not read it in it's entirety just skimmed it. Will read it all later. Here's the gist of it ........

"When Alexander got sick in late 2008, he hadn't practiced surgery in a year and faced a $3 million malpractice lawsuit. He now has a best-selling book and a movie deal."

I guess the insinuation is he's a liar and full of crap.

If anyone reads it let me know your thoughts.

http://www.esquire.com/entertainment/interviews/a23248/the-prophet/

Archived