I wouldn't hold your breath, DD. 

Yeah a little slow at replying

Edler - Tanev
Hutton - Gudbranson
Larsen - Tryamkin
Sbisa - Pedan
Biega

Find one top pairing defenceman.

Find one top flight puck moving defenceman. 

Nope... I couldn't either. 

Like our forward group, we have a plethora of middle of the roster players with not enough high end talent to insulate them.

On 8/30/2016 at 0:23 PM, ForsbergTheGreat said:

Different situations as Stamkos could have still signed with the team, Stamkos still had the choice to decide where he goes where expansion draft doesn't give players that option.. Bishop will get claimed by expansion draft if left available.  and  as it stands he's the highest rated goalie that is likely to be left unprotected. 

So yes Bishop will be gone before TD,  It will be better for them to trade him for an asset than to lose him for nothing. My guess is to the stars. 

Bishop will be UFA... the only reason LV would take him if they could discuss contracts beforehand otherwise its taking a player that will be UFA 2 weeks after the expansion draft.

There is a lot of belief that the lightning are better off keeping a tandem of strong goalies for a good playoff push than to get an asset for bishop. Everyone knows they can't wrangle him into the cap unless it miraculously jumps many million or they can get rid of Filipula.

They are going to struggle to get Nesterov and Kucherov in this year as is.

Archived