The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Proposal] VAN-TBL

10 hours ago, skolozsy2 said:

I wasn't implying you were saying Subban was the better prospect...when you brought his name up, i used him as a reference for an age comparison to Sergachev.  Lol, I was actually being literal when i said i didn't want to debate their potential. 

My only concern was the flash in the pan description.  But you clarified that with your "boom or bust" comment and following perspective.   I think thats a really good way of describing him.

Cheers

Nice to see people on CDC who can actually let people straighten out their posts without petty name calling or refusing to give someone A chance to explain A rational level headed person on CDC? lol,  I think my left arm is numb lol All joking aside there are many great people on here. But also some real big A holes. Have A great day.

53 minutes ago, bp79 said:

Nice to see people on CDC who can actually let people straighten out their posts without petty name calling or refusing to give someone A chance to explain A rational level headed person on CDC? lol,  I think my left arm is numb lol All joking aside there are many great people on here. But also some real big A holes. Have A great day.

Who knows, maybe we can start a trend where people can have respectful discussions, even with misinterpretations and difference in opinions...

....then again, we might be asking a little too much. 

Enjoy your evening 

18 hours ago, bp79 said:

check out sergachev stats this year. Very underwhelming. Not A new strain maybe to people under 30 it is. My point still stands if JB wanted him why would he have drafted OJ instead? And why would you trade one of the best at what he does for a 9th overall pick who has proven nothing? We got lucky with that once doubt twice. Way to add informative dialogue to a post. Maybe next time add some content about the actual player's Only one smoking bunk $&!# is you kids who arn't allowed to grow your own. Cheers

Lol calling me a kid is the best compliment i have had in years.

Archived