The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [I Cuori Spezzati] - Nightfall Sunday at 11 PM PST

Rate this topic

AV.

2 hours ago, 112 said:

Yeah. I'll get around to it.

GEP sent me a PM last night claiming to be mafia. I think he's just trying to make big TP plays, but he's been coy in the PM so thought I'd just out him.

Lmaooo

You're really trying to throw me under the bus aren’t you since a lot of people are suspecting you? That PM is as townish as it gets ffs

12 hours ago, Beluga Whale said:

Sorry for the trickery but the "slip" was fake and used to bait reactions. I intended for people to find it immediately but no one noticed do I told Stamkos to go dig it up, haha. He will verify everything - I told him prior to the slip what my plan was.

Reactions:

Aladeen was maximum villagery.

Falcon was also good.

MR was bad for not considering it.

112 is horrendous for just completely dismissing it. I have no doubt that if she were town she would've been all over that.

BJ/J23/GEP also didn't seem to care about it. 

@112  It is interesting how you and BW saw that interaction so differently. 

Just now, 112 said:

which one?

:picard: are you just trolling me now? The post-nightfall interaction we all had.... first me and BW... then Stamkos pointing out the "slip" BW made... then BW revealing it was fake to find reactions... then them coming out as the TP alliance... then them saying the best bet would now be to vote MR, which is why I voted for MR. Not to mention voting MR first round all the way up until his soft claim.