The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] Goodfellas

Rate this topic

BoKnows

2 minutes ago, NotMyBurroughs said:

Your spite for me putting in the effort showing how you’re lying and Lewt isn’t is showing.

At least your rude outbreaks last game made more sense because I was the one caught lying ;)

You are caught lying. 

8 minutes ago, DarthMelvin said:

Agreed...

But now that he has angled. I have to wonder if he is green. 

I still wonder about SS. his request for Sheriff to check him. With us knowing the KP will be seen as town. 

UNVOTE VOTE SS

Just because she did they doesn’t mean she is green she knows BK won’t kill her. We need to vote her out. 

Just now, NotMyBurroughs said:

I want to win against you. 

You’re a rude boy and a rude boy deserves to get meme’d.

I believe that there is enough logical reason to bring up that prove Lewt really is the sheriff.

You’re a sad mafia player that’s lost all my respect. You got lucky last game. I gave you props but literally you just whine and pout and cover your ears like a little kid who doesn’t get her way.

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

You’re a sad mafia player that’s lost all my respect. You got lucky last game. I gave you props but literally you just whine and pout and cover your ears like a little kid who doesn’t get her way.

So much bitterness. Muffin you’re better then trying to get one up. 

Notice how I didn’t resort to insults last game when caught in a lie.

You being caught in a lie here, and going back to insults is not a flattering look. 

The difference this game is I can have fun with it. 

Just now, NotMyBurroughs said:

It’s called having your cake and eating it too.

I want that sweet sweet satisfaction of proving that you’re lying about the SK and sheriff.

Then I get the moral victory and the laughing content.

It's actually cheating lol.

You should know this, for when I was GM for the last game and the information I provided. 

God killing a player for the sake of revealing their role rather than lack of play... is petty. It goes against the ideals of what this game is designed for. The art of deducting, manipulation and deceit. 

You want to short cut the process.  

• Like 1
Just now, DarthMelvin said:

It's actually cheating lol.

You should know this, for when I was GM for the last game and the information I provided. 

God killing a player for the sake of revealing their role rather than lack of play... is petty. It goes against the ideals of what this game is designed for. The art of deducting, manipulation and deceit. 

You want to short cut the process.  

Well I bow and apologies. I was just wanting to fast forward a full day of being insulted by someone who’s lying.

Its a bit of a pattern and I was wanting a swift end.

I’m sorry, it was wrong of me seeing it in that light.

How about we all vote me! (Sorry Lewt)

Then I can unleash my true potential afterwards!

Unvote lock Vote NMB 

This should be allowed as I broke the rules.

I will spend this round explaining why Lewt is the Sheriff!

Why is this in the towns interest though?

if we lynch Aladeen, the mafia kill me and we essentially swap the SK for the Sheriff. This is great for the town with 2 mafia already gone.

if we lynch you and you’re town, we lose a town and both mafia and Aladeen get a kill each. Even if Aladeen is trying to play as the Vig, he’s already hit 2 mafia and it’s likely he hits a TP. We are then potentially losing 3 town (your lynch, me MK’d and a town by Aladeen)

1 minute ago, Lewitelli said:

Why is this in the towns interest though?

if we lynch Aladeen, the mafia kill me and we essentially swap the SK for the Sheriff. This is great for the town with 2 mafia already gone.

if we lynch you and you’re town, we lose a town and both mafia and Aladeen get a kill each. Even if Aladeen is trying to play as the Vig, he’s already hit 2 mafia and it’s likely he hits a TP. We are then potentially losing 3 town (your lynch, me MK’d and a town by Aladeen)

It’s not good for the town but it’s amazing for my inner bitch and for the content. 

I have, lets say receipts that I want to air out.

• Haha 2

It’s not good for the town but it’s amazing for my inner bitch and for the content. 

I have, lets say receipts that I want to air out.

You GKed yet? Maybe you should keep asking. Pathetic.