The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] Goodfellas

Rate this topic

BoKnows

Yah scream bully at the top of your lungs. That’s quite the buzzword. Bullying you when you claimed I cheated with zero evidence.

I will for the first time call you names two things that I know you are: 1 you are a liar, and not in the sense of lying within mafia and 2 a cheater as is on display for all to see.

Literally show one shred of evidence I cheated in mafia ever and I will never play again. I don’t want to be a hypocrite and completely lack respect for all cheaters. But if I did, even unknowingly I will delete this account and be done with it for good. 

1 minute ago, NotMyBurroughs said:

I mentioned in the the mafia chat lol

Just keep telling yourself you didn’t apologies last game. Kind weird to contradict your own apology.

When did I say I didn’t apologize? Show me. You are so fos it’s beyond ridiculous.

1 minute ago, Aladeen said:

Yah scream bully at the top of your lungs. That’s quite the buzzword. Bullying you when you claimed I cheated with zero evidence.

I will for the first time call you names two things that I know you are: 1 you are a liar, and not in the sense of lying within mafia and 2 a cheater as is on display for all to see.

Muffin I’m hitting a nerve aren’t I.

Am I lying about you doing enough to apologize last game?

Weird I noticed the same pattern this game. almost like it wasn’t a fluke. 

In due time I’ll explain. I’m having fun before I do the full drop the mic with proof. 

1 minute ago, NotMyBurroughs said:

Muffin I’m hitting a nerve aren’t I.

Am I lying about you doing enough to apologize last game?

Weird I noticed the same pattern this game. almost like it wasn’t a fluke. 

In due time I’ll explain. I’m having fun before I do the full drop the mic with proof. 

You said I cheated. 

On 2/8/2022 at 10:01 PM, NotMyBurroughs said:

:(

I have cried multiple times with how this went.

I had to commit 

On 2/8/2022 at 11:05 PM, Aladeen said:

Hey no need to apologize, sorry I wasn’t even notified of this PM. You played a great game. The only time I was mad is when I thought that you could stil be town. Once I knew you were scum it was yah that makes sense.

i never take things personally in mafia and hope others don’t too but sometimes I forget there is a real person on the other end when I type so if I made you cry I am so sorry. 

You are a great player and bested me this game. You get the intricacies of the game better than anymore else on CDC I feel like after this performance.

You played exactly how I would have played in your situation as scum and is the only reason I could see you for what you were rofl.

Amazing job and well deserved win you were by far and away the games MVP.

On 2/8/2022 at 11:10 PM, NotMyBurroughs said:

I focus on timing and stuff like that as a town usually.

So I jumped and latched on to the time, oddities when I could.

it’s all I could focus on!

You played amazing and had me pinned early.

I had no choice but to make it a scene.

If you had any type of competent town you’d have been an easy MVP

Things got weird but you were a gentleman in the end.

On 2/8/2022 at 11:14 PM, Aladeen said:

:blush::wub:

I should have been throughout it all and will keep working on that… pinky promise 

This is the entirety of that PM that you sent to me with the title “I am so so so sorry”