The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] Goodfellas

Rate this topic

BoKnows

6 minutes ago, Lewitelli said:

there is zero chance scum NMB misses the MK last night. Playing with her as a scummate last game she was relentless on Falc to ensure he was active at NF and would set alarms around NF to ensure the scum kill was carried out etc. can’t see her being scum whatsoever.

Someone who gets I’m a bitch for the right reasons <3

unvote vote SS

They’ve agreed with me a few times.
They saved me from Blue jay voting for me early, when I already had multiple people guaranteeing I was mafia. 

If I’ve learned anything, trusting me is rare, so a mafia knowing I’m town and trusting me could make a lot of sense. 

But I do thing BW is the 2nd mafia.

• Huggy Bear 1
41 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

I don’t think NMB after all the previous evening’s back and forth appears to be scum to me. I couldn’t/wouldn’t have said the same about Al because that looked to be aggro for no reason as scum/special. Carrying on a feud that didn’t warrant it wasn’t a good look especially when that player is so much more talented and focused as a townie. 

That’s pretty much it from my perspective. 

I appreciate you. I really do.

But I do think you’ve played a very good KP

game.

Early you A) Focused on slankers (I stupidly thought it was NIK)

B ) asked to be investigated 

Both play as a mafia KP

You also saved me when BJ sus’d me

early, saying something like I was the most towny. This post follow later up on your earlier set up potentially ?

Mafia hasn’t killed me so taking my side could be a good play (I can be vocal, see defending Lewt)

Since then you hoped on and off voting for me. 

Where as it should’ve been one side or another really since the blue jay defense. 

• Huggy Bear 2

To recap, I investigated SS and he came back as town, which we seem to all agree means that he is actually KP not legit town. 

Last nights Wagonomics indicate the 2 remaining Mafia are out of 3 possible players. SS, Gbassi and BW. As established above, the only way SS is mafia is if he is king pin which means the only two options to be the Mafia Hitman are Gbassi and BW. BW has been active today and Gbassi hasn’t, which makes your job as town (assuming I’m now dead) very simple.

If the mafia hitman strikes tonight, it is 100% BW. If the mafia hitman does not strike tonight, it is 100% Gbassi. There are no other viable candidates. 

I’m posting this right at the end of the round to avoid any potential bluffs from either individual. If you guys hit the wrong player next round, you have to lynch the other the following round. NMB is lock town, AE is lock town (investigated), the rest of us played and voted in the last round which means the non-mafia kill has to be due to slankers.

Providing SS flips KP, I wouldn’t of steered you wrong thus far, pls trust me on this final piece <3

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1