The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Graveyard (Not a Game) - Old players come say hi

Rate this topic

Aladeen

Came back finally to this site when I heard it would be shutting down soon... crazy how far mafia went on this forum in the time I was gone. Sad I missed out on a lot of huge things, reading through the wiki, my first reaction was THERE'S A WIKI??? and then finding out y'all were one of the premier mafia sites, you were competing in big games against other top sites... it was so cool to see. Just felt crazy to have played a small part in that.

Real nostalgic looking back on the good times playing and hosting games, reading through some of the more intricate games and pms. Looking back fondly on great ruses as mafia or figuring everything out as TP, cringing a bit at myself for taking it a bit too seriously sometimes, lol. Anyway, I had a great time, hopefully we can play one more before the site closes, I'd really like that.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2
11 hours ago, Alchemy Time said:

Came back finally to this site when I heard it would be shutting down soon... crazy how far mafia went on this forum in the time I was gone. Sad I missed out on a lot of huge things, reading through the wiki, my first reaction was THERE'S A WIKI??? and then finding out y'all were one of the premier mafia sites, you were competing in big games against other top sites... it was so cool to see. Just felt crazy to have played a small part in that.

Real nostalgic looking back on the good times playing and hosting games, reading through some of the more intricate games and pms. Looking back fondly on great ruses as mafia or figuring everything out as TP, cringing a bit at myself for taking it a bit too seriously sometimes, lol. Anyway, I had a great time, hopefully we can play one more before the site closes, I'd really like that.

I think the time you were here was a bit of a golden age of CDC Mafia. At least, I remember it that way.

I'm sure we'll at least try to keep it going on the new Canucks forum, so stick around a bit!

9 hours ago, JohnLocke said:

Hey

Hey! Come sign up for one final game on CDC (sign-ups in the 'general Mafia thread' or whatever it's called).

• Like 1
  • Vintage 1